#15

"ain't it funny ? remember i brought her up and you told me i was paranoid"

-🐼-

*this is just a filler chapter lol

jina is sitting by herself , staring outside their balcony . it is still raining and tomorrow jeongwoo funeral will be held . she hoped tomorrow will be a sunny day for the funeral to goes well . it have been only two days but she missed jeongwoo so much , so many things happen for the past 5 months.

first with jihoon cheating and she's moving out from the apartment , to jeongwoo confessing his love to her and then asahi do the same thing , to knowing the truth about jihoon and yeji relationship to jeongwoo death. she sighed again and can't help but just let her mind replay another memories before she and jihoon broke up .

-🐼-

"hoonie, can we talk?". jihoon looked up from his phone and stare at jina, nodding. he got up from his seat and sat in front of jina, his phone further away on the coffee table. "what do you want to talk about?". he asked.

jina sighed once again and stare deeply in his eyes. she knew there's something he's hiding. but why? "look, i am not okay with you and yeji being too close with each other. i trust you hoonie, but not her. i don't know what is this feeling but i don't like it when you're too close to her ."

she let out a deep breath, finally she could say what she have been holding in all this time. thing went silenced for a while and she doesn't dare to look up to jihoon. she felt jihoon finger on her chin, asking her to look up.

when she look up, she was greeted by jihoon eye smile but he seem sad.

"aigooo my baby, you're really protective of me huh? you're just being paranoid baby. here, pinky promise, i promise you, i would never have anything with yeji on my own will. come on, stamp it". he smiled again while stroking her hair.

she stamped the promise and jihoon just laugh at her, finding it cute that she is jealous. she really loves him, he thought. jihoon stare at her face for a longer time. he's going to miss this beautiful face later.

he pulled jina into a hug and they kept hugging for a long time. only after jina doze off, he whispered the word sorry many times while holding his tears,not realising jina actually heard it, before sleeping deeply, both wanting this moment to stay forever.

-🐼-

jina laughed to herself, now she understood why jihoon was apologising to her. it sucks how their relationship end because jihoon wasn't brave enough to fight for her. she wiped away her tears and stood up. she opened the television, watching whatever on it. she heard the door clicked and she knew aera is home.

aera greeted her with a smile and yedam walk in after her, smiling softly too. both of their hands are full with groceries. "jina, yedam read jeongwoo bucket list yesterday night and one of it is having all of us for dinner. lol that kid, he really thought he can cook huh. i'm sure we would be the one cooking if he's here."

jina just laughed and stood up, tying her hair, ready to cook. there are some rice cake and chicken on the kitchen counter. there are also some meat."oh right jina, here, mint chocolate ice cream. jeongwoo even highlighted it on the list hahaha, it's for you". jina took it from aera hand and smile to herself.

she get all the ingredients ready for the rice cake while aera marinated the meat and yedam cutting the vegetables. the kitchen was full of laughter once again.

-🐼-

"okayyy let's eat, everyone!" all the members have arrived already and are sitting around the big table of aera's and jina's apartment. things is chaotic once again when jaehyuk spilled the orange juice and asahi groaning at him. "geez jaehyuk , so clumsy".

all the members laugh at that since asahi rarely say something like that. while eating, they kept a sit empty for jeongwoo, right at the end of the table while they reminisce their favourite moments with him.

haruto's favourite moment with him was when they have to perform at their school and they introduce themselves as "hajeongwoo" while jihoon favourite moment with him was in one of their vacation, where jeongwoo kept giving him piggyback.

hyunsuk being the softie of the group tear up while looking at the empty spot, wondering if jeongwoo is there laughing together with them.

jina turned at the empty seat and she could see jeongwoo smiling and laughing together with them. maybe it's her own imagination but she's sure jeongwoo is happy seeing his friends happy too. she stop staring when she felt a hand reach over to her, it was asahi. smiling, she hold his hand and asahi stare deeply in her eyes. things suddenly went silent and when they both looked up, all of them are looking at them both , smiling teasingly. she cough and keep on eating while asahi blushes.

jihoon that have been silent the whole time only smile to himself. it is too late to regret now, but it still hurt him of course. seeing that, junkyu kicked his leg under the table, asking him to looked up. junkyu then smiled, giving him a knowing look and was about to speak when jihoon shoved a boiled egg inside his mouth. lots of laughter erupted once again.

-🐼-

"we'll see each other next morning okay? see you guys!". after the dinner end, they all went home, to be mentally ready for tomorrow. before sleeping, jina opened up her phone, playing one of jeongwoo singing he recorded for her last month. she put the record on loop and drove to sleep.

hai, this is fea and that's it for chapter 16. there's maybe 3 or 4 chapter left hahaha and this book will end. anyway stay safe and take care. don't forget to comment down your thoughts and vote! thank you for reading, mwah <3 - fea