#18

"you'd talk to her, when we were together"

-🐼-

jina frowned. asahi hasn't talk to her at all since she got into his car. he's now driving, with a blank expression on his face, but he's gripping the car steering weel hard. jina wants to talk to him but he seems so distressed, so she decided to let him be.

only the radio accompany them through the journey. jina mind then wonders to another memory she had with jihoon. it was the first time they have gone skating.

-🐼-

"hoonie, i'm scared huwaaa". jihoon laughed at jina, he found it so funny that she's struggling to stand on the ice rink, he's used to skating since he have learn them since he was 9.

he skated to jina, holding her hands. it took him 15 minutes to persuade her to take a small step but it's okay, he loves her.

"hoonie, if you let go of my hand i will break up with you!" jihoon laughed more at that, an evil idea comes out on his mind. he let go of jina hand suddenly and jina lost her balance, falling down on the ice rink. he laughed so hard until tears comes out of his eyes.

" ya park jihoon! " oh no, he thought. jina is mad at him but he keeps on laughing since she can't do anything to him, she can't even stand. after he done laughing, he took her hand and guide her to stand again. jina had an upset expression on her face and jihoon cooed at that.

"aigooo my baby, i'm sorry okay. here let's take it slowly". jihoon teach her how to skate all day and she finally managed to skate, without holding jihoon hands.

"see, i know you can do it, you're just scared!". jina glared at his words, she's still mad at him for letting his hand go and making her embarrassed herself by falling down hard on the ice rink.

seeing jina still upset, jihoon cupped her face and kiss her nose. he feels jina frozed at his actions and blush creeps on her cheek. "let's go get some ice cream. mint choco?"

she laughed and agree. since that day, ice skating has been one of the activity they do together and jina have gotten so much better at it. jihoon was so proud of her and he keeps on telling people that he's the one that taught jina how to skate.

-🐼-

jina was shooked out of her daydreaming when she felt the car stopped. they had arrived at the ice rink, still no words come out from each other. jina changed her shoes to the ice skate shoes and start skating on the rink, there were nobody around since it's only 11 : 30 am. asahi has skate too, on the other side of the rink.

everytime jina try to get close to him, he would skate away and jina is getting annoyed at his action so she decided to break the silent. "alright asahi, what's wrong? you haven't talk to me at all since we met just now. if you keep on giving me this silent treatment, i might as well just go home"

asahi stopped skating and look at jina, with a hurtful expression on his face. "jina, how can you live like this?"

jina raised one of her eyebrows. "live like what?"

asahi skate closer to her, looking deeply in her eyes. "i know jina, i know all of this reminds you of him. i could see it from your eyes. how can you live, pretending you're fine. how can you live, pretending that all of this doesn't hurt you?"

"asahi, what do you mean? i'm doing just fine-". asahi shooked his head no, cutting jina words .

"no, you're not. i saw you almost everyday jina. your smile is not genuine, you keeps on staring at the only picture you have together on your phone, you keeps talking with the cactus he gave to you. you also named your own business with his name . do i need to tell you more? "

jina went silent by that. what asahi said was all true, but she didn't get why asahi was telling her this. she's trying her best to move on, but it's hard.

" so your point? ". asahi sighed. he feels like jina is being super dumb right now.

"my point is, jihoon is struggling as well. his lockscreen is your picture, he still have your framed picture in his office. he also kept on staring at it everyday. jina, he comes to work acting like a zombie, like he's sleep deprived. trust me, if you meet him now, you won't believe your own eyes. he has lost many weight and his cheek is super sunken. "

jina frowned, she didn't know that jihoon was struggling as well. but still, she doesn't understand why asahi told her all of this. " sahi, please go straight to the point. "

"go and get him back. if he's scared of  fighting for you, you must fight for him. his wedding is 3 week away jina, you must convince his father. you know he's easily persuade, especially when you're the one talking to him. i don't want you both to suffer all your life. "

jina went silent again,trying to process his words. she felt like asahi is not making any sense right now.

"but why would i? he's the man in our relationship, he's the one that should fight for me!"

asahi sighed once again. he took jina face in his hand, and turn it so she look straight into his eyes. " yes, but he also needs your help. you know how much he loves his dad right, also you're being egoistic now jina. if you let your ego win, you're gonna lose him for real. just, think about it. jihoon needs you to help him, for your relationship to recover"

jina gulped down on his words finally understanding his point. yes, she's being stupid right now, she admitted it. the reason why jihoon told her must be because he needs support from her, but she's too dumb to realise that.

"but sahi, didn't you have feelings for me? so why would you ask me to go back to him?"

asahi smiles, showing his dimples. "because i love you. and i love jihoon too. but the point is, i rather see the love of my life be happy with her own choice than forcing her to be happy with me"

jina was moved by his words and she hugged him. asahi hugged her back. he could feels jina is crying and he smiles again at that, patting her back.

"now, you must get him back okay. i will help you with anything."

"thank you sahi, and i'm really sorry."

asahi shooked his head no, he accepted the fact that jina is still in love with jihoon since 2 months ago. he was not planning to ask her to go back to jihoon but he knew he's being selfish if he did that. jihoon is his best friend and of course he doesn't want him to suffer. he's willing to let jina go, because he loves her.

they were about to walk out of  the ice rink when he got a phone call.

"yes this is asahi"

hearing what the caller said, his phone fall into the floor. he looks at jina, with a shocked expression and jina look at him, feeling confused.

"jina, its -"

and done hahaha. as always don't forget to vote and comment down your thoughts. ilysm mwah <3. also i feel like, this is the longest dialog asahi had in this book hshshs. alright see you :D - fea