#14

"ain't it funny, all the twisted games,all the questions you used to avoid? "

-🐼-

long chapter*

jina opened her eyes. she blinked rapidly. she look around and realised she's in her bedroom. "was that all a dream? jeongwoo is alive right? right?". she asked the question to herself . before she could stand up, she felt a hand reach to her.

she turned around and was struck. it was jeongwoo, sitting at the end on the bed. he was smiling and nodded at her, asking her to sit down. she felt tears building up and ask him. "jeongwoo , you're okay right. i was just having a nightmare right? you're really in front of me, right?" jeongwoo just smile and shook his head no.

he stood up slowly , letting go of jina's hand and walk slowly to the door. jina try to go after him but she can't move. she could only send him away with her eyes. before going out of the door, jeongwoo turn around and mouthed "be happy noona" and then vanished.

"jeongwoo". she opened her eyes once again, aera is standing in front of her, a sad expression is on her face. jina then realised she's lying on a hospital bed.

"jina, we have to get ready. we have to go to jeongwoo funeral room to give our last respect." hearing that, jina sobbed again. she have finally realised now that jeongwoo is gone. she gets ready and with tears still building in her eyes, she went with aera.

as she walks near the funeral room, she could hear a lot of crying come from inside the room. she braced herself and aera rubbed her back a few times, trying to be strong together

jina took a deep breath and walk in. the sight inside was more heartbreaking.

jeongwoo parents and brother are sitting on the side of the room, crying while his brother is staring blankly at the wall. yedam is kneeling in front of jeongwoo picture, saying sorry even though it wasn't his fault.

yoshi and hyunsuk sat next to each other, also staring blankly at the wall. jihoon and junkyu is comforting jaehyuk, who is crying his eyes out. asahi and doyoung wasn't there, maybe they didn't arrive yet. junghwan and haruto is crying together while mashiho comforted them. jina sat next to yedam, bowing and saying sorry to jeongwoo. she rubbed yedam's back, to assure him, that it was not his fault.

she finally understood, why jeongwoo avoided all her questions last night. why he said all those things. he knew he was going to left and his last words was about her, she knew jeongwoo love her so much and she felt tears building again.

she turns to jeongwoo parents, bowing and hugging his mum. "you're jina right?" she ask, smiling sadly. jina nodded and jeongwoo mum's stroke her hair.

"jeongwoo talks a lot about you, i want to thank you jina, for making him happy and taking care of him here in seoul. thank you so much" and she hugged jina again.

jina could only nodded and hug her tight. it is not easy to put on a smile when someone close to you die, even more since it's her youngest children, but she put on a smile to assure jina that everything is fine and she doesn't blame anyone .

-🐼-

jina felt as if time passed slowly, sitting inside the room so she stood up and went out, only to bumped into asahi softly . asahi mumbled a small sorry and walked away , but before he got to go further, jina held onto his hand.

they haven't talk since asahi arrived with doyoung who got a dazed expression on his face. "can we talk?". asahi nodded and they both went to the cafe , standing at the balcony and staring outside. it was raining , as if the sky is also grieving for jeongwoo. no one said anything , they just stand next to each other , loving each other company.