#11

"guess you didn't cheat, but you're still a traitor"

-🐼-

it's a chilly night and as usual, jina can't sleep. she have been having trouble sleeping since a few weeks ago but she refused to take sleeping pills.

she wanted to go out but it's 3 in the morning and she's sure aera will freak out if she goes out on her own. her mind wonders to asahi. what is that guy doing right now? huh, why would she think about asahi. so random lol.

she take a sit in front of the tv,staring at her own reflection. she smiles, her face is getting thinner and there's eyebag over her eyes due to lack of sleep. she also haven't been taking care of herself that much.

ping *

a text message come in. ah, it's from asahi. she frowned. she have been thinking about him and suddenly he texted her. does he have sixth sense or what.

*as always ignore the time stamp!

she smiles to herself. seeing that it is chilly outside, she wore sweater and put on jeongwoo hoodie. he had left them there the week before for jina. it smells a lot like him too and  she loves wearing it.

she wanted to waited for asahi at the lobby but asahi didn't let her. he's scared that something bad will happened to jina. i mean, it's 3 in the morning and no one is awake at this time.

after receiving the text from asahi saying that he's already at the front door, she opened it slowly and locked it again. asahi greeted her with a soft smile and they both walk into the elevator.

-🐼-

they're both seated in the car and asahi is driving on a slow pace. he roll the window down so they could enjoy the night air. "soo, sahi, why weren't you sleeping?".

asahi only smile a bit and shook his head. "jaehyuk have been snoring a lot more these day and it's stressing me out. and also there's this someone who won't leave my mind so i can't sleep. how about you?"

jina nodded. "i don't know, i guess it's because i'm not use to sleep by myself yet?". asahi nodded at that. how can someone actually adapt to a break up that fast right. it's depressing for him to think about, and jina must have felt a lot more worse.

" well, i'm actually taking you to my secret place. i always go there if there's something bothering my mind". jina only nodded and stare at asahi. they do know each other since they attend the same university and asahi was jihoon close friends as well, but they never talk much .

asahi felt his cheek redden because of her stare. jina have been swaying his heart since the first time they talk with each other, even though it was a short one.