𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏-𝐏𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐭

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐬

❝𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲? 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐬..❞

𝙃𝙚𝙮, 𝙐𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙂𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙥 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙬𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙨, 𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚91, 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨: "𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘾𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙡, 𝙗𝙖𝙜𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙: 𝙎𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙫𝙖𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨𝙚𝙣." 𝙒𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙄𝙩 𝙂𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 "𝙗𝙤𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡" 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠. 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚? 𝙎𝙚𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚𝙨. 𝙇𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙪𝙨, 𝙈𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙚91 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤, 𝙈𝙚𝙡.

𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 I was in the bathroom touching up my makeup on my fairly pale face, I felt like Casper the ghost. My mother was throwing a party for us all, my sister was hoping to loose her virginity soon and I planned to with my boyfriend Nate Archibald. Nate and I were childhood sweethearts and us being together now was a blessing. Virginity isn't a thing to rush I'm told maybe I'd already rushed through mine and wanted it back. Suddenly my phone buzzed:

UESG1RL:

A, thought u shuld know S is back! Told B already.

Then under the message there was a picture of Serena, "Why wouldn't she tell me?" I frowned speaking aloud and shocked by my former best friend not telling my sister or I any word of it. I stepped out of the bathroom with a sigh overhearing my mother speak to my older twin sister, "Blair! If you're going to wear one of my designs at least tell me so we can get me properly fitted." My mother irritably said.

"Thanks mother, I'll keep that in mind." My sister faked a smile, "Mother please can we not go on about the perfect fit for just a second?" I asked her politely. "Ahh Alexandra my dear, are you sure you don't want to wear one of my designs?" She wondered. "Perfectly sure, they don't suit my makeup today anyway. If you'll excuse me I have to go find Nathaniel." I faked a smile sauntering to find my boyfriend.

✯✯✯

"𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 look ravishing..." A voice behind me smirked in my ear, "I'm aware Mr Bass." I smiled turning on my heel to face him. "Have you seen Nate?" I wondered with a smile. "Are you really going to ignore what you know happened?" He lowly voiced to me as I ignored his comment, "Don't you have some slut to fuck?" I harshly stated. "Don't get angry with me kitten, you're the one who--" Chuck went to say. "Oh look Nate's over there and Kati and Iz are right on the couch for you." I interrupted before going to walk away. "And kitten really? You know I'm more of a bitch Bass." I smirked.