𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖- 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬

Warnings: Mature Language, Slurs, Mentions of Drugs, EDs, Fear Foods, Highs, Alcohol Abuse, Affairs, Lime, Daddy Kink, Slut Shaming, Crying While Eating, Degradation, Praise.

There's a special guest coming into this chapter :D! Also something dawned on me: When I write Katya out of Drag as Brian, he will be gay still however he has stated that he's done stuff with women so I will be interoperating that.

Unedited

𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬

𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬. 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧' 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬~𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬-𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐥

"𝐒𝐨, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭?" I wondered with a smirk glancing towards Tony who was sat up with a grin on his face. The sun was beginning to set, the shadows of ourselves covering his painted grey walls. "Fuck you're something else." Tony grinned pressing a kiss on my forehead and going to get us both a glass a water. "I hope that's a good thing." I hummed brushing the hair out of my eyes. "Oh, it's the best bloody thing. You're so much more hotter than your sister." Anthony smirked, I couldn't tell if it was a compliment so I simply accepted the water.

"Uh, thanks?" I spoke as he sat next to me, "It's a good thing, you know you're beautiful right?" Tone asked tucking a hair behind my ear, I glanced up to Tony with a small smile. "You really think so?" I pondered lowly, "Yeah, I know so. How are you feeling after I fucked your brains out?" He smugly smirked causing me to roll my eyes, "Confident, huh? Like I should've brought a change of clothes." I hummed standing up and checking myself out in the mirror.

G: Don't forget our night A. See u in 1hr- Georgie x

"Oh you're meeting Georgina right? I didn't think you'd be up for going back there." He voiced walking towards me as we both stood in front of the mirror. "Going back where? To the same bar we used to go too?" I played dumb causing the Brit to roll his eyes. "You know what I mean, I must agree with Chuck I missing the old you. The older you was so... reckless it made Blair look so much like a princess." Anthony smiled running his fingers through my hair to neaten it up.

"Speaking of my sister, let's not say a word. She doesn't need the stress." I commented fixing my makeup. "Oh I won't utter a word about me making you cum all over my hand and dick. Secrets safe." He husked as I chuckled, "Just like she won't know how much of a sub you are to me, a brat but wrapped around me..." I taunted as he cleared his throat. "Only for women like you, we both know you're a switch- Chucky talks." Tone reminded me before piping up once more.

"I have some spare clothes that may fit you." He voiced lighting up a cigarette. "What whore wore those?" I teased yet I looked through the outfits and picked one out for the night ahead. "You." He told me as I turned around fully clothed now, "What?" I wondered. "Sorry, old Alex. You stayed her ages ago and said I should leave these here. Remember?" Tony asked with a raised brow, yet I didn't remember, I didn't remember ever doing that... My mind is hazy. "No." I shook my head with a giggle.