𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓-𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞

Warnings: Mature Language, Crying, Affairs Mentioned, Slurs, Eating Disorders, Age Gap Relationships, Alcohol Misuse, Drug Addiction Mentioned, Daddy Kink Mentioned, Sugar Daddies Mentioned, Eating Habits.

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞...𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲~𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐌𝐞-𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐧𝐭

"𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 talk to you for a moment." Bart told his son as he walked outside the hotel, he found his son smoking a cigarette. "If it's about Alex and uncle Jack, I already know. She's not as good at keeping secrets from me as she likes to think." He smiled, taking a puff of his cigarette. Something happened that scared Chuck, his father turned to him and smiled back at him. "What are you pulling that face for?" Chuck asked his father, slightly alarmed. He stubbed his cigarette out. "I wanted to tell you this when you left for Tuscany, but now is just as great of a time. I wanted to tell you how proud I am of you." Bart smiled.

"P-Proud of me? I don't understand..." Chuck trailed off with furrowed brows. "You're becoming a man that I never thought you would be. You're respectful, a gentlemen and you're finally in a relationship. That level of commitment to another person Chuck is admirable and I'm proud to say you're finally growing up." Bart explained to his son, this comment caused something to change. Chuck finally realised he was becoming a man he could never be, that's why he left Alex... He was afraid.

✯✯✯

(Alex's POV- Two Weeks ago)

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 streets of Tuscany, whiskey bottle in hand, "Stupid ass hat Bass for leaving." I drunkenly grumbled as I slurred and stumbled alone. After my time with Edward, he had a meeting and told me he'd cancel if I wanted yet I assured him that wouldn't be necessary as I wanted to forget. Chuck hurt me in a way I didn't think he could, Chuck Bass broke my heart. I didn't think he was loveable, was I sick to fall for him? Love, what bullshit.

"Love is such bullshit.  I hate love, yet I love you." I slurred sadly before loosing my footing and bumping into someone."Kakogo khrena? P'yanyye suki!" The Russian voice grumbled. "What the hell? Drunk bitches!"

"Eto ne sposob pogovorit' s devitsey v bede." I slurred back to her, "That's no way to talk to a damsel in distress."

I tried to stumble out of the woman's grasp realising I fell into her, I looked up, she had a short blonde hair with bangs, red lipstick and was wearing a draping red dress. I stared at her, she looked gorgeous, she looked too good to be true. "I'm sorry I was so rude to you, I thought your whiskey got on my Dress." She admitted in a thick Russian accent. "Sorry I uh what did I do again?" I slurred a bit confused as the whiskey went straight to my head.