𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓-𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞

Warnings: Mature Language, Slut Shaming, Drug Abuse/Addiction, Pill Taking, Drug Withdrawals, Crying, Signs of Poor Mental Health, Jealousy, Dark Behaviours. Extra Warning: There are sexual assault attempts in this chapter, it won't be in massive detail but it is briefly included, I will signal when they're about to appear with "***" feel free to skip that part of the chapter.

This chapters a long one as I got a mega flow of inspo, get comfy! Also not  fully proof read so I hope everything makes sense

Also just started watching GG again so hopefully I'll update more frequently <3

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬..𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐮𝐩..𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞...𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐚𝐭, 𝐧𝐨...𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫~𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧) 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 a chair. It was all dark. The mask was still over my head, I don't know why I decided this was a smart thing to do. Ah yes Alex, try scheme against Chuck Bass and worm your way into this pathetic club only to get yourself kidnapped- what a smart idea. Suddenly the thing over my head was yanked up, my eyes blurred as I attempted to adjust to slight light rather than complete darkness. I blinked and looked across from me to see Chuck sat opposite me, "Your friend is in another room." One of the men informed us both. I watched as they took the thing off his head too and he glanced to me. We just stared at one another, taking in each others features in the dim light. They flashed two flashlights over us. "Alex-" Chuck went to say. "Ah ah.." A girl from behind me tutted, I could just about make out her eyes in the darkness- blue like the sky. Chuck's chocolate eyes seemed to darken, his gaze so serious yet a smirk curved his lips. I could feel his eyes scanning my face, doing exactly what I was doing to him.

I hate how handsome he looked, I hate how he made me feel. I hate that we can read one anothers mind. The room was silent yet our minds and eyes said a thousand words to one another. My lips parted ever so slightly as I breathed heavier, the silence felt torturous. He licked his lips and our eyes stayed connected. "You are both perfect candidates." One of the guys in Skull and Bones finally commented as I felt a hand brush against the nape of my neck, she whispered in my ear "Especially you sugar." I blinked at this but didn't say a word, I felt like I could see Chuck's jaw clench. "Here's Chuck Bass, heir to Bass Industries, champion of the legendary Lost Weekend." One of the guys began to introduce Chuck as he was smoothening out his hair. "Rumour has it you've slept with more Maxim covers than John Mayer." The guy said, causing me to roll my eyes. "Ugh please." I groaned. "And better, might I add." Chuck smirked, glancing to me. "And you." The man said looking to me, I felt all eyes on me now and it made me feel a bit self conscious.