𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔- 𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞

Warnings: Mature language, Affairs, Sexualisation, Slut Shaming, Sexism, Crying, Eating Disorders, Cheating, Daddy Issues, Schemes, Manipulation, Adultery, Hallucinations, Mentions of Assault, Throwing up.

Unedited

𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚, 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐚, 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧...𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧..~𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞-𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐃𝐞𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐲

"𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 he? When he rambles like that?" Chuck taunted me, I didn't answer him, I focused my attention onto Edward. I sipped on my wine, looking into the Brits eyes. "You look so beautiful in that dress, I presume you liked my purchase." Edward smiled to me, he finally stopped going on about business. "I couldn't be more grateful, I love that you've treated me how I deserve." I smiled to him, pressing a kiss against his cheek.

"Please, come sit." Edward encouraged, leading me towards the couch in his hotel. I wasn't sure why he hadn't taken me to his house yet, but I chose to trust him. "Just admit you miss me and leave this old man." Chuck coaxed me, I finally turned to him. "You're heinous." I scowled to him. "Maybe so, but you're still thinking about me." He smirked, leaning forward closer towards me. "I am not." I refused as he chuckled, "Right, then why are you wishing I were here instead of being with Eddie?" He taunted.

"Alex, are you listening to me darling?" Edward asked me softly. "Of course I am baby, I was wrapped up in something Blair told me earlier." I lied to him. "I hope you can pardon my rude behaviour but something just came up, you're welcome to stay for a while till you can go back to where you're staying. You're welcome to take my limo." Edward smiled, pressing a kiss on my forehead before he finished his wine. "Y-You're going?" I stuttered slightly. "I do apologise Alex." He quickly said before walking away and leaving me alone.

I had no time to speak up, to try object so I simply grasped my wine and chugged on the glass. "Fuck men." I hissed, drinking some of more of the wine.

✯✯✯

𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 his door, I was being idiotic, but I didn't care. He swung his door open, the classic smirk on his face as he looked me up and down. "I thought you and him were the real deal?" He smirked to me, I pushed him through his own room and shut the door behind us. "We are, but..." I trailed off, Chuck lifted up my chin and stroked my cheek. His lips parted ever so slightly, "But what?" He whispered out, his eyes fixated on me. I felt Chuck's thumb pull my lip down.

"I miss you." I seductively breathed out, "Yeah?" He raised his brows, inching closer towards me. Chuck tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, then wrapped his arms around my waist. "Does he make you wet?" He husked in my ear, I gulped. "Not like you can, not that I owe you anything." I mumbled. Chuck pressed his lips against mine, "I'm so hard for you, you know that? You always fucking set me off, especially in a dress like this." Chuck dirtily told me, I smirked kissing him back lustfully.  "Do you think I'm beautiful?" I wondered seriously, sucking on his lip. "Always." He promised, leading me towards the bed and pushing me down gently.