𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐-𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐖𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫?

Warnings: Mature Language, Crying, ED referenced, Underaged Drinking, Drug Misuse, Mother Issues, Abandonment, Father Issues, Sexuality, Degrading, Self Harm Mentioned, Arguing, Bullying, Possessive Behaviour, Toxic Relationships

This chapter is a sad one and a long one because updates will be slower for a little bit as it was my birthday on Monday and I've got a lot of work to do for college.

𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐭, 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧. 𝐈 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫?~ 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐈 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫?~ 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐄𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 to go out with Poppy, in all honesty I found her irritating. She always wanted to talk about the same things; she always wanted to talk about her life. Nonetheless I accepted her as someone valuable and I knew she'd be useful. After the conversation with my mother earlier, I wasn't so hopeful that even Blair could work her magic on winning her over. I let out a sigh, hoping to forget it, and decided to look through my closet. I had to look desirable while also not looking like a whore. Men had no idea how hard it was to be a woman.

I settled on a black Chanel dress, lace dripping down it. I paired this with a black choker and the latest Tory Burch heels before running the brush through my brunette hair. I grabbed my dark purple liquid lipstick and ran it across my lips. My gaze wandered to a picture of Blair, Daddy, Roman and I with Cat in Paris- I miss daddy and Roman dearly, especially daddy. He'd put a stop to mother being a bitch. Anything for his daughter. "Miss Alex, someone downstairs for you." Dorota smiled to me, knocking on my door and entering my room.

"Dorota, do I look beautiful?" I questioned her softly, walking towards my maid and my friend. "Miss Alex, is that even a question? You always look beautiful! Even when in last year designer." Dorota cheerfully said to me, a sad smile appeared on my face. "Thank you." I gently said. "Is everything okay Miss Alex?" The Polish woman wondered. "Yes! Yes! Everything's fine Dorota, tell whoever it is I'll be there in a second." I assured my maid, she nodded and walked off. I took a deep breath before walking down the stairs to the foyer to see my dad and Roman.

"Hello pumpkin!" Daddy cheered, beaming up to me. "Bonjour Diamant." Roman smiled to me. What were they doing here? I ran down the stairs and hugged the pair of them, "I've missed you both so much!" I squealed as they hugged me back. "I mean what are you doing here? Does Blair know?" I questioned frantically. "Slow down sweetheart." My dad chuckled softly, Roman broke away from the hug. "I'll go get us some tea, let you two catch up." He smiled, walking towards the kitchen, "Dorota! Wonderful to see you." The French man cheered.