𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖-𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝

Warnings: Mature Language, Affairs, Lime, Drinking, Scheming, Blackmail, Light Smut, Sexual Innuendos, Smoking, Fingering, Dom!Chuck ;), Dirty Talk, Sad Blair :(.

Most of this is filler so I hope you enjoy <3 This chapter is extra long to make up for my absence- Unedited

𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨~𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝-𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 onto the floor as I stepped out the cab. Where was she? "Cat!" I called out running along in the pouring rain. I searched around the alley way, I needed to find the beautiful ginger cat. I heard faint meowing, where was it? "Cat!" I called out once more, my voice breaking slightly as my desperation grew. "Maybe you should stop looking." Chuck darkly told me, his voice boomed slightly over the rain. I didn't reply to him, I just kept trying to look for cat. I rushed towards a trash can, the meows grew louder. I lifted the lid of the trash can and gasped in awe, "Oh cat, come here." I smiled, lifting the ginger cat up and holding it securely. "Oh you poor thing." I cooed. I turned around and met eyes with Chuck, nothing but a trench coat keeping him dry.

"Why did you still stay?" I questioned softly, allowing myself to walk towards him. "Isn't it obvious? I love you, Alexandra." Chuck smiled to me. "You do?" I whispered out, he cupped my face and pressed a soft kiss against my lips. "I love you too." I smiled, returning the kiss loving. My hand reached up to Chuck's face as I secured Cat under my coat to shelter it from the rain. A warmth filled me as I allowed my lips to collide with Chuck's passionately, he was so tentative, caring...Soft lips just like...Dan. "You're so beautiful." Dan's voice husked to me, my eyes fluttered open. Chuck had vanished as had cat and now there was just Dan...

My eyes shot open to hear my alarm blasting out I Kissed A Girl by Katy Perry, I loved that song because it made me relate to the side of me. "Fuck off Katy Perry!" I groaned shutting my alarm off. My head pounded, my eyes blurred open as the sun blinded me. I reached over for my phone on my night stand, "Dorota!" I called out in a groan. No response, I bet she's got her earphones in. I sat up in my bed and saw I had two messages and an alert from Gossip Girl.

I squinted at my phone to see a message from Chuck, Tony...Explanation, War? I shot up from my bed, "Oh fuck." I cursed reading Chuck's message properly. I clicked on Tony's contact and pressed call, "Al, what are you calling at this time?" Tony's groggy voice groaned. "What did you tell Chuck?" I hissed to him, although I wish I didn't because that made my head pound more. I fished for a bottle of water from my mini fridge. I took some aspirin and sat back down with a sigh, "Nothing really, why?" He huffed. "He messaged me saying you told him something and that I better have a good excuse, Tone, if he knows...Chuck will hate me, Blair will hate me." I admitted to him, not realising Blair had overheard me as she was walking down the hall. I shouldn't have left my door open.