𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞

Warnings: Mature Language, scheming/ bet, mentions of Eating Disorders, sexual references.

A/N: This chapter is unedited enjoy!

❝Because I ,Alexandra Cordelia Waldorf, did nothing wrong and I look hot

Because I ,Alexandra Cordelia Waldorf, did nothing wrong and I look hot..

𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙜𝙤, 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙤𝙮𝙖𝙡𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙬 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙖𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨, 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙮. 𝘾𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙙𝙙 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙠. 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙚𝙣𝙨 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙨...

"𝐒𝐨 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 about a custom made corset and I hear wigs are involved?" Serena asked Blair who smiled. The three of us were lounged on Blair's bed discussing the ideas of the masquerade. "It's a masquerade you have to hide your identity." I answered. "But I have a special thing planned for Anthony tonight, to see if he's boyfriend material. A game, a scavenger hunt." Blair smiled dreamily.

"Blair fancies the brit." I sing songed. "I do not!" Blair denied with a small smile. "Anthony starts the night with a clue, which leads him to a lady in waiting who gives him the clue to the next lady..." Blair trailed off. "Wait hold on you have ladies now?" Serena asked. "If he finds me before midnight when the masks come off, he can claim his prize." My sister beamed. "Oh I wonder what that is." I smirked sarcastically.

"What about you A?" S asked. "I'm going to meet Nate at midnight on the rooftop and then we can finally... You know... After everything that's happened in the past year I want to make it under the stars and special." I smiled. "And I want to see if Anthony is a loyal person and we could have something special." B explained.

"Well both of those sound very romantic Waldorfs." Serena smiled to us. "If neither of you want me to come tonight, because of Nate, I'd totally understand..." She rambled on. "No we want you to come." I smiled. "I was hoping you'd be one of my ladies in waiting. Would you give Anthony the last clue?" Blair asked with a smile.

"Are you sure you want me to?" She wondered. "Tonight is all about starting over." I beamed. "I trust you both, if there isn't trust then what's a relationship?" I wondered. "Well then I'd be honoured to attend the ball my queens." Serena bowed as we giggled. "You're bringing Dan right?" B wondered.

"I know him, a masked ball? Dan would never wanna go to something so pretentious, where he has to wear a mask and a tux." Serena replied. "But he likes you, for the people you like you do anything for." I smiled. "Are you worried that he has a date? I mean he is Dan Humphrey, the playboy." Blair mocked as Serena laughed.