𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔- 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

Warnings: Mature Language, Sexual References, Mentions of Sexual Assault, Drug Addiction, Blacking Out, Spiralling, Mentions of E.D, Eating Disorders, Alcohol Abuse, Drug Abuse, Crying, Vomiting, Blackmail, Symptoms of Cocaine addiction.

Not proof read yet bc im lazy besties <3

P.S: I dont recommend anything that Alex is doing in this chapter, please stay safe everyone! She hits rock bottom so expect a lot of drug talk and mentions of assault but very vaguely. 

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬...𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬~𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬~𝐃𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧

[𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫]

"𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 coming this morning." Headmistress Queller said, keeping her tone calm, polite and professional. I rolled my eyes, thankfully my Prada sunglasses hid that. I didn't want to be here, but the only way my mother would allow me to remain living wherever I decided that night was if I kept up with my classes and studies. I hadn't been, so, I forced myself to come to this meeting despite being high and a little drunk from the night before. "Well, I thought it best I make an appearance." I spoke softly, sipping on my coffee in a hope to feel a bit more sober and a little less shit. Ever since Yale, things haven't been going so good. I didn't dare tell anyone, besides Chuck and Nate- who have both been angels. I started appearing at the Penthouse less and less, Blair just presumed I was up to my partying tricks, which I was. It helped me cope, I suppose. "You've missed a lot of classes recently Alexandra." The headmistress stated, yeah like I didn't know that. It seemed easier to just not come in, not face everything.

"I understand that headmistress, yet I have required this time off too.. focus on my mental health." I half lied, I had been off as it felt too much but I doubt she'd class sending myself into oblivion as that. "Blair did inform me you were struggling, but it is a lot of school to miss. You know we have a counsellor for anyone to talk to." She explained. "There's no need for that, seriously, life will work itself out. I'm sure of it." I nonchalantly said as I dug my fingers into my palms under the table. "Miss Waldorf, I recommend you start taking things more seriously." She sternly said as I started to laugh at my fingers, the drugs kicked in hard and to me they looked like sausages. "Take your sunglasses off and look at me." She ordered. I let out a quiet huff and turned around to take them off, yet I looked at my reflection in the cabinet and felt disgusted with how I looked. I quickly put them back on and turned back around to Queller.

"Listen, I apologise for my behaviour, I shall fix myself and be back to Constance next week to start a fresh. In the meantime, I'll see what my parents can do about helping you get that coffee machine you yearn for in your office and more. Can this conversation be done with now?" I tried to keep my tone polite as I asked, yet that was the best I could do. "You may leave, but this is your last warning. Or else you'll face expulsion." She warned me sternly, I nodded then walked off.