Chapter 5 Transition

It was about an hour after Klaus has snapped Luna's neck. She finally woke up. Luna groans, "Oww," she said rubbing her head, "that hurts, Klaus," Luna said giving Klaus a look. Klaus chuckles, "Feel different," he asks, "Uhm..." Luna began, "yes I do, I feel stronger!" she said excitedly. Klaus smiles, "Well, what are you now," he asks, "Uhh," she began, "I'm a Vampire, Demon, Shapeshifter, Siren, Succubus, Dragon, Serpent, Poltergeist, Shadow person, Sister of Death, and also, Sister of the Night," Luna said proudly. Klaus chuckles, "and now a Werewolf," he added, "Oh yeah...." Luna said giggling. Klaus smiles, "Well," he began, "you better be going back," he said while standing up. Luna sighs, "Do I have to," she asks, "Yes you do, Snowhite," Klaus says. Luna sighs, "Ok," Luna says as she goes back to her house.
The next day, Luna woke up Aurora to raise the sun and lower the moon, "Sister, come on," Luna said almost demandingly, "we have to raise the sun before the humans wake up," she says, still shaking her sister. Aurora groans, "Ok, ok, I'm up sister," Aurora says, rubbing her eyes then getting ready. Luna and Aurora goes outside, "Ok, let's do this," Luna says, bringing out her 10 ft. jet black wings and flying up, "Ok sister," Aurora says, bringing out her 10 ft. pure white with gold tipped feathers and she flies up as well. "Ready sister," Luna asks, looking at Aurora. Aurora nods, "Ready as I'll ever be, sister," she says looking at Luna. Shadows start to come out of Luna's hands as she flies up 15 more feet in the air and the moon starts to go down. Light comes out of Aurora's hands as she flies up the same height as Luna and the sun starts to rise. "We work well together, sister" Luna says, flying down to the ground and her wings disappear and her wings turn into the jet black winged tattoo. Aurora does the same but her tattoo is pure white with gold tips, "Indeed we do, sister," Aurora says, hugging Luna then going back inside. Luna looks around, looking for Klaus. After a few minutes of looking, Luna goes back inside.