Chapter 10 Jury

Luna paces in her cell growling. Sister I will break out of here.... Luna thinks. Luna bangs on the bars of her cell, "Hey! Let me outta here!" she yells demandingly. The warden walks up to Luna's cell, "Why don't you shut the hell up?" the warden says
"Fu..." Luna got caught off by the warden slamming his fist on the bars.
"There's no cussing here, missy" the warden says.
Luna chuckles evilly as shadows flash like light and shapeshifts into a black cat with yellow eyes.
"Shit!" the warden yells then he points his gun at her.
Luna squeezes through the bars as her agile body slips through the bars. Luna meows and looks at the warden with the typical cutesy cat eyes.
"What the hell are you?" the warden asks.
Luna shapeshifts back into her normal self, clothing and all, "I'm a Supernatural, human... I'm a very dangerous being..." she says in an odd manner.
"Tell me, or I'll shoot!" the warden yells
"Oh, I see..." Luna begins, "you humans are so into yourselves that you can't open your eyes to reality..." she says as she folds her arms.
"W...what?" the warden says confused.
Luna rolls her eyes, "Humans... All of you are dumb asses!" she yells as she fades into the darkness of the shadows.
The warden sits there on the ground in shock, "What the hell just happened..?" he says nervously looking around.
Luna appears in her house and sits on Aurora's bed. Aurora teleports in her room from the kitchen, "Sister!" she says as she runs up to her and hugs her, "Oh, I've missed you sooo much!" Aurora says, still hugging Luna. Luna smiles slightly and hugs her sister, "I've missed you too, sister..." she says.
Later that night, at around 1:20 in the morning, even though the almost cresent moon is still out. Luna remains awake, still afraid that Chase would grab her and torture her, even though, three hours earlier, she went through the torture once more. Luna couldn't take it, she started cutting again, this time, with her claws. The torture of the cutting went on for an hour and a half. She lets the cuts on her body heal, except the ones on her arms, she knew that scars like these don't heal. She wanted them to be there forever, even the three cuts that go from her wrists to where the arm bends.
"I have t..to wrap them...." Luna says as she uses her shadow magic to make gauze wrap around her arms. Luna has always loved the feeling of gauze, it's soft, almost like her wings' feathers.
She finally wrapped her arms and the blood from her cuts bled through the gauze, so she put on her black hoodie to hide her arms and hands.
"Now I feel better," she says with a smile.