confusion

Jaide's P.O.V

I got to the restaurant and I knew I was early.

"Welcome to Olive Garden, do you have a reservation?"the host asked.

" um yeah Parks table for eight" I replied knowing Nova called in advanced.

"Right this way" she said signaling me to follow her.

When we arrived to the table I noticed Sean sitting alone. I guess he was the first to arive. Its now or later I thought to myself as I walked closer to the table. He turned to face me as I was pulling out a chair across from him. He looked good, but i didn't say that out loud just in case he took it the wrong way. Uhg this is a little ackward.

Sean'S P.O.V
I have to get my boys ready for battle 'cause it seem like niggas want to fvck wit mhe and shit. I heard a chair being pulled out and turned toward the sorce. It was Jaide and she looked fine af like on some real shit. Ion know why I keep thinking shit like that she my bestfriend I cant think about her in that way.

" So how've ya been" she asked breaking the tension.

" Um.. good .. and you" I responded

" Good." she replied noding her head.
Man I swear i just want to rip those sexy ass black and gold pants off ha. They make her ass sit just right. Where er'body at tho its been like forever. Then I felt my phone vibrate I took it out my pocket and it was a text from Nova
Text Convo:
NovaA1: yo nigga me and jazzy aint coming
SawA1: wtf nigga u set this up leave her ass and slide through
NovaA1: naw I reather stay with her crae ass she sick
SawA1: aight pussy-whipped nigga aces
End of Text convo
" um Jazzy and Nova can't come she's sick" i said redirecting my attention to J.
" Hmm thats wierd D and Trigga(Tasha) just bailed too" she said with a worried look God she is so cute.
" let me call the twins real quick to see wa sup" I told her. I dialed Dre he picked up sounding irrated.
PhoneConvo
"what you need cockblocker"
" Are you and Juke still coming to Olive Garden."
"Nova said it was canceled so me and Juke going to a club in Savanah"
" oh aight" I was so confused but whatever it is what it is.
End Of Phone Convo
"What they say" j asked
" They not gone make it but we can stay if you want. You know chill with ya bestnigga" I told her trying to lighten the mood.
"um iont think thats a good idea Sean." she is the only one in the group that can call me that on some real shit. Thats because is sound sexy af coming out her mouth.
" Jaide we fucked so what we can be fwb's. Now stfu and lets order some food." she just sat there mugging the fuck out of me. The waitress came to the table and J ordered her food and I ordered mine. when are food and liquor came we went in an hour later we were getting kicked out.
Jaide P.O.V
" I'm sorry but we're going to have to ask you to leave." the manager said looking at Sean with lust in he eyes I was livd.
"Bitch if yo Anabelle looking ass dont stop staring at my man like that ima put this foot up your ass" did i just say my man? know what i dont care he is my man.
"Bitch please" i Know she did not just talk back to me.
"Ho he dont want your loose ass pussy. Pussy so loose twenty niggas fell in and got lost bitch. I was bout to swing on ha 'cause she still here but Sean grabbed me and pulled me out side to my whip. He drove to my crib. I know im drunk as shit but im saying some freaky shit. We got to my house and I unlocked the door to let us in.
***Sexual Actions here***
When he walked through the door I started kissing his neck and unbuttoning his shirt. I couldn't even finish taking his shirt off when he pushed me to the wall which turned me on even more. He reached down between my legs and ripped my lace underwear right off. He touched my clit and growled while biting my lip for entrance. I started taking his pants off to release his friend ang yo i was nervous as shit. He started laughing.
"whats funny" i asked confused.
" your face" he said and slammed inside. I moaned a low and long moan. It felt so nice.
"harder" I whispered in his ear and he delivered.
'Fu..fvck Jaide" holy shit did he juist stutter I've never ever heard him stutter. It was so cute.
"Sean imbout .....to cum" I said betwen breaths. two strokes later we both climaxed it was like heaven.
***SexActionOver***
we sat on the floorfor awhile until he started kissing on me. Lest just say imma be sore in the morning.