chapter 11

Sean's P.O.V

I was chilling in the living room when J's phone started to ring.

"Babe yo phone ringing" I yell to her in the kitchen.

"Can you get it for me?" She asked me.

"Hello" I answered.

"Who is this" they asked on the other end.

"Saw who the fuck is this" I askedm

"It's James nigga. Where my sister at"

"She in the kitchen why what's up"

"Put her on the phone I need to talk to her now!"

"Alright man hold on " I got up and walked into the kitchen."Hey babe telephone" I told Jaide holding out her phone.

"Who is it" she asked wiping her hand with a dish towel.

"Its James"I said as she took the phone.

"Hey James what's up"......." What do you mean she's missing?"........." OK I'm on my way" she hung up and rushed to the door, grabbing her keys off the side table with me right on her heels.
Jaide's P.O.V

I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to my brothers house. I can't believe someone took my Kaeli.

"So what's going on" Sean asked me.

"Kaeliyanna was kidnapped" I stated.

"What do you mean she was kidnapped."

"Mil took the kids to sky zone when they were getting ready to leave no one could find kaeli some one said they seen a guy in a mask dragging a little girl out " I felt my grip tighten on the steering wheel and the car started going faster.

" ok its going to be okay but you have to slow down you're going to fast" he said grabbing my right hand.

We got to James house and there was cops every where , so I knew James was a little on edge given that he's a drug lord. We walked in the house and I went straight to Milyanna who was in the living room crying.

"Hey its going to be okay we are going to find her" I said when I got to her.

"Its all my fault I should have kept a closer eye on her. If only I would have watched her she'd be here running around the house with no care in the world. J who took her? Who took my baby from me."

" I don't know Mil, I wish I did but I don't" I said to her wishing I knew the answers to her question.

I don't know who took her but I'm going to find out. Kaeli is like my baby, I spend so much time with her I don't know if I will make it if we don't find her.

*ringgg* I don't care about none of these b*tches none if these b*tches I don't care about nobody but you.

"Hello" I said answering my phone.

" if you want to see the girl you'll tell James I want 5 mil and he gotta get out the game"