Twisted

Deaja P.O.V
This bum ass nigga Trey must have life fucked up if he think I'm letting him in.

"Wtf you here for,if its to get yo ass beat I'll gladly do it"I said crossing my arms.

" I need to talk to Jaide" he replied trying to move me out the way but I ain't having that shit.

"Who is that at the door " J asked coming around the corner.

"Nobody important" I replied trying to close the door only for her to pull it wide open.

Trey P.O.V
I can't stand Deaja I might kill this bitch.Then I heard Jaide's voice,then she pulled the door all the way open. I swear if I wasn't here on assignment I wouldn't fuck with this girl. I mean she ain't ugly but I like skinny girls and J is thick not fat but thick.

"I need to talk to you" I said looking her in the eyes.

"About what" she said crossing her arms.

"Look I'm sorry for what I did to you I love you and I want to be with you" I explained in one breath.

" Why should I trust you when you clearly didn't trust me" she asked looking me in the face. I had no other choice but to kiss her. She resisted at first but gave in.

" What are you doing right now"I asked once I pulled away.

"Going to the trap to see Nova" she told me.
" cool imma roll witchu"I said.

"J tell me you didn't take him back after all he's put you through" Deaja annoying ass said.

" De chill we good now I promise " J told her trying to calm her down.

"But J he..."

"Deaja Amaori Martiz" J sternly said.

"Fine..fine fine"Deaja said giving up.

Jaide grabbed her keys to her black SUV and we all headed to the trap.

Noah(Nova) P.O.V
I walked into the trap ready to get to business hopefully J hurry up cus a nigga is hungry nawmean.

" wassup Juke " I called out when I seen my nigga.

"Oh so I'm not sitting here" Tt(Tasha) said.

"See I was going to say hi but now I'm not" I told her just to get her mad.

" Fine I'll go and find a new Bestfriend. That's why you a punk ass pussy nigga-bitch" she yelled at me crossing her arms.

" Awe Tasha Tanae Jordan why you have to go that far I was just playing" low key yo boy ego was hurt a little.
She started walking towards me with her arms out.

"I sorryyyyy " she said with a pouty face.

"Naw get away from me ugly" I mushed her head.

" But I got a snickers" she said holding it out. I ran back to her

"Bestfriend!" Shit what was I suppose to do. Soon I heard the door open and in walk J and De with this nigga Treshawn.

"Hey Noah wassup"

"J wtf why would you bring him here" I asked getting mad.

"Yo chill I didn't think..."she said but I cut her off.

"That's the problem you don't think you know Saw don't like his ass and yet you bring him here" I'm trying to keep my voice down so Sean won't here me.

"He be good he's with me Sean ain't gone do nothing unless I ask him to" she must be crazy if she think Sean gone be cool bout this.My thoughts were cut off when I heard his voice.

"Yo why the fuck yo at my place of business Lil nigga" Awe shit I thought.

Jaide P.O.V
He always wanna start shit I swear.

"Sean be coo man he with me" I said trying to calm him down.

"J let me talk to you" Sean said.

"OK"I replied not moving.

" Now" he said walking to his office.