Chapter 8

Tasha P.O.V

Today I decided me and my girls need a break form the guys so I planned an all girls day. Though I invited J I'm kind of mad at her for getting back with ol' boy. Plus I think her and Sean she just be together that way we ain't bringing new people to are crew and I know for a fact Treshawn shady but it'll all come out in due time.

I just got done straightening my hair. I looked in the mirror one last time. I stood at 5'7 alil thick I was mixed half white half black with jet black hair I wore a red and black plaid shirt open with a red crop top and some short shorts with rips in them with my black chucks. I left my room and head out my apartment with my keys in hand and stuffing my ID and black card in my pocket. I walked to my all black ducati motorcycle put my helmet on and sped off to the restaurant we were going to meet at for brunch.

When I got there the waiter led me to a table for eight. He was fine to go bad I'm taken and he looks way younger than me.

"How old are you uh..... Dion.." I asked looking at his name tag.

" I'm 17 ma'am "he replied with a sexy deep voice. "Can I get you something to drink to start you off with"he asked me taking out a pad and pen.

"Um.. No I'll wait for the rest to get here but thanks for asking.

"OK no problem just doing my job"he said and walked off.

A few minutes later Milyanna(me-ly-anna) and Si'Asia, J's sister's in law came in followed by De.

" hey guys "I said addressing them. They all gave hey's in return.

" Aye TT I heard you and juke might be expecting" Mimi asked getting excited.

"Girl stop playing with me y'all know I don't like kids" everyone knows I don't like kids I know that sound bad but I just can't stand them they're so annoying and you have to watch them 24/7 no thank you.

"But your so good with kaeli and JJ"Mimi stated

"And my girls love you" Si chimed in

"Come on how do you not like kids they're so cuttteee with their wittle
hands and feet and chubby cheeks and slobber and they cry and make pouty faces a lot and they throw everything and... Now I get why you don't like kids" De said making us laugh at her dramatic ass.

"Hey guys sorry we're late but someone had to stop at the store for eyeliner" jazzy said coming to the table with J and Darnell(Deaja's little sister).

"Aye don't judge me okay thank you" J said sitting next to me.

I just shook my head as I was doing so something caught my eye.

"You engaged" I yelled this old couple gone look at me with disappointment I just brushed it off and yank Jazzy's hand towards me.

"Dang T bout to yank my arm from the rest of my body "she said yanking her arm back.

"Yeayea give me details girl"I said wanting to know everything.

Justyn P.O.V

I'm chilling at the trap with Saw and Noah iont know where dre ugly ass at but oh well. Noah was telling us how he wanted his wedding to go I'm thinking for a dopedealer this nigga sho is a lover boy. Its cool I guess dopedealers need love too.

Come to think of it Noah ain't like the rest of us for starters he's white and he's in school to get his masters degree in science and technology the boy was crazy smart. I'm talking about he invents new technology and shit smart but he don't flaunt it or anything like that I guess that's why I fuck wit him. I never under stood why he sold dope or hung out wit us tho.

My girl Tasha smart to she just try to hide that shit cuz she think people won't take her serious. I think jazz hang wit us cuz j used to protect her in school from the bullies. Jaide and Deaja hang cuz J pops run the game and De's her cousin so she around that a lot.

"Justyn Omarion Mills" saw said snapping me away from my thoughts.

"Sean Oscar Grant" I said just to piss him off.

"Aye nigga I told yo ass not to say that shit out loud nigga"he said grabbing his gun and pointing it at me.

"Shoot me then nigga"I yelled at him sitting straight up on the couch.

" You think I want blow yo fuckn brains out nigga" he said cocking the gun.

"Aye y'all chill it ain't that serious nigga" Noah was saying.

"Naw if he gone shoot let him shoot" I said putting my hand behind my head and relaxing.

"You really think I'm playing with yo ass" he said.

*BANG* *BANG*

We both busted out laughing as some of the workers cane running in. One worker actually ran the opposite direction. I know what y'all thinking why would we play like that. Its simple cuz its funny I know and he know we ain't never gone kill each other. If on of us died Atl would be a sad ass place fr we too fly to die.

"Everybody line the fuck up"I heard someone say I looked up to see the big man himself and his sons coming in the room.

I got up and stood next to Jamir J's brother and Boss man son.

"Wassup Juke how ya been living" Jamir asked while dapping me up.

"I been living foul man I started selling dope I joined a gang" I started laughing before I could finish.

"Yo ass always being goofy nigga" he said laughing with me. Then the Boss man started talking.

" I heard there was a break in and some stuff was taken. I don't like when my stuff get taken away from me. Then I thought about it and their is no way someone can break in here- Unless they had help from someone on the inside. Sooo who helped them" when he finished all I thought was someone going to die today.

I started looking around. One of my jobs in the crew since I studied psychology in four year college is to find the traitors basically. Then I saw the idiot. I walked over to the Boss and told him who did it. Then he whispered in my ear.

"Take care of it " he whispered.

I walked over and stood in front of Tim some young cat just to see him scared but its really the guy to his right Austin. As I was loading my gun I seen Austin smirk

I guess he thinks he's gotten away with it. I cocked my gun and looked straight into Tims eyes and shot Austin. I seen Tim flinch a little when my gun went off. I smirked" Someone clean this shit up" I said and walked back. They don't call me juke for nothing it stands for JUst kill Everyone.