chapter 7

J P.O.V

I followed him to his office since it seem like my ass didn't have a choice.

"Why he here J" Sean asked breaking the silence.

"We're sort of talking again" I told him with my head down.

"And when did this happen were you even going to tell me!" I knew he was going to be mad but he act like we dating or something.

"Yes I was going to tell you. Why you yelling at me like we together yes we fucked but we ain't together." I said getting irritated with him.

"Look I know we aren't together I'm trying to look out for you as yo friend you know yo brothers and yo dad would have my head if they knew you was wit him" he does have a point.

"Well who gone tell them I'm wit him. Yo gone snitch?"I asked already knowing the answer.

"Hell naw iont snitch my motto is No Snitching you feel me." We both laughed at his corny ass."You tryna do this drop for me though"he asked.

"You know I can't be in the streets like that nigga".

"Awe that's right my Lil juju want to be a lawyer" he said calling me by the nickname he gave me when we were kids. As he was laughing I hit him m upside his head."What was that for" he yelled.

"I told you to never ever call me that as long as we both shell live" I said and walked out.

Jazariah P.O.V

Ughhh I can't wait till my mom gets another job her living with me is like torture she act like she pay bills here then she be disrespectful towards Noah and iont like dat shit period.

I know for a fact she don't like Noah she never has we been dating since I was 17 I'll be 22 next month you do the math but I don't get it he treats me right and always respect her but she treat him like shit. She like my last boyfriend Tony though she seen him cheat on me she told me I should stay with him.

Idk what to do I thought as a cleaned up after my mother.I took a break from cleaning and went to go get my phone which has been buzzing all day. I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and seen that Noah and my besties texted me. I read Tasha's first.
Textconvo
Ttlove: heyy boo wat u doin 2morrow.

JazzySweetheart:idk nun I guess why wats up.

While I waited for TT to respond I opened Deaja's text
Textconvo
DeDecraecrea:a girly jus fyi J's back wit that nigga.

JazzySweetheart:wat dude??

DeDecraecrea:that nigga Treshawn bitch ass.

JazzySweetheart: omg whyyyyy he did her so dirtyyy and I thought her and Sean was gone start somethin they been sneaking round l8tly.

DeDecraecrea:ik but he came to her house and she took him back. Any way wat u doin girl.

JazzySweetheart:cleaning where u at De.

DeDecraecrea: the MVP1(trap house1) bout to make a baby(drop)

JazzySweetheart: I'll ttyl girl aces.

DeDecraecrea: aight aces.
Textconvo over

Textconvo:
Ttlove: let's have a girls day tomorrow no guys jus us.

JazzySweetheart: OK wat time?

As soon as I pressed the send button Noah started calling me.
Phoneconvo
Jazzy" hey I was just about to read yo text whats up"