FWB'S

Jaide''s P.O.V
I woke up to the smell of cinnamon, my body was so sore. I got up and went to my bathroom to do my daily hygiene. I got out the shower and grabbed a towel to wrap around myself and walked to my dresser. I grabbed a pink laced bra with panties to match then walked to my closet and grabbed a pair of black joggers and a black croptop that had boss written on the front. I proceeded to the kitchen where the smell was coming from. I walked in and went straight to the freezer for my mornig bowl of ice cream.
" Do you not see me standing over this stove cooking, and why do you eat ice cream first thing in the morning" Sean said waving the fork he had toward me
Sean's P.O.V
She petty for eating icecream when she see a nigga trying to be romantic and shit but its whatever.
*knock knock*
" I'll get the door you sit and eat ,and you touch my plate imma beat yo ass" I told her as I left to answer the door 'cause I know her as will eat mines and hers.
"Who is it" I asked.
"The bitch that'll beat yo ass if you don't open this door" I knew exactly who that could be Jaide's loud mouth cousin Deaja (D-ja). I let her in and she mushed my head as she walked pass.
"Aight Deaja you better keep ya hands to yo damn self before I fuck you up" I said with a serious face.
"I thought you didn't hit girls" she said unfazed by my comment.
"The way you fight you can't call yoself no type of female" we both laughed as we entered the kitchen.
"What yall laughing at" Jaide nosey ass asked.
"Nothing but I gotta go I'll see y'all later. Jaide don't act like I can't see that you ate off my plate either imma handle that ass later. Aces" I said and went to get in my all black jag.

I drove to my moms house to see her and make sure the fam good.As soon as I walked in the house I was attacked by the lil gangsters also known as my little brother Mickah and little sister Ashanna.
"What's up wit my little crew" I asked showing them some love.
"You bring me some lipgloss" na-na asked
"You got games on yo phone"Mic asked me reaching for my phone
"Dang why every time I come over I gotta bring you lipgloss and you always want my phone." They both shrugged their shoulders as I started walking toward the kithce.
"Hey mom" I said when I seen my mother. I walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
" It's about time you came back to visit  I thought I was going to have to come do a drive by" she told me being dead ass.
" I'm sorry I been busy Ma you know how it be" I told her
"Mhm. Anyways how's Jaide doing she didn't come by this week,I hope she's not sick." She asked handing me a plate of food which I gladly took.
"What you mean she didn't come by this week"I asked confused.
"She missed her weekly visit" she told me like it was obvious.
" Jaide comes over here every week?" I asked still confused.
" Yes" she simply said.
"My Jaide"
"Yes boy unlike you she cares about my old ass, and why we are talking about her..."
" Not this again" I said cutting her off. She smacked me upside my head before she continued.
" I don't know why you not married to that girl she's the only girl besides her friends that you introduced me to and anybody can see y'all  like each other." Ugh this is why I don't come over like that.
" Ma we just friends she not even my type" I told she can be so pushy I swear.
" I'll let go for today"
"Thank you"
"Have you talked to your sister or brother your nieces and nephew are asking about you" before I could answer my step dad aka Mickah and Ashanna's dad walked in the kitchen. I can't stand this nigga plus he used to kick it with my top competitor.
" I'll go see them soon I promise, bit right now I gotta go love you" I told her and rushed out the house.

Deaja's P.O.V
"So what was Saw(Sean's street name) doing here anyway" I asked while looking at myself in her head to toe mirror. I'm fly af with my wild curly hair ,c-cup breast, lil ass, brown skin, flat stomach yea I'm bad and conceited.
"Just chilling I guess" she replied
" Why y'all not together yet I mean seriously bout time y'all get together yo pussy gone be dry like the Savannah desert and he not gone be able to get it up its gone be limper than spaghetti"
"We just hommies and my pussy will never be that damn dry". She said defending herself.
*knock*
*knock*
" I'll get it J" I informed her as I walked to the door. I open the door with out checking who it was. I can't believe he had enough balls to show his face around here after what he tried to do to my cousin.