Part 13 Parents are idoits

Sprites POV

Me and Pony are chilling on the couch, everyone else went to work or where ever Dally and Two go during day "Pony, let's go do something." I say suddenly, "ok what do you want to do?" Pony asks "let's go visit Johnny." I say, we visited him just yesterday but there's no such thing as to much company.

We walk to the hospital "can we visit Johnny Cade?" I ask the front desk lady, she nods and hands me a clipboard. I sign quickly snd we walk to Johnny's room, "hey Johnnycakes." Pony says "how are you feeling?" I ask "better, I'm probably high on meds right now." Johnny says honestly, "how much they given you?" Pony asks "just enough for the pain to go away." Johnny says, he seems much better than last night.

We talk for awhile then the subject of Houston come up "did she leave?" Johnny asks looking at me, I gasp gently "yeah, she long gone." I say sighing Pony looks at me sadness in his eyes.

Soon me and Pony leave, when we were walking out I hear a women yelling "but you called and said she'd be here, you said she'd be let out today." I hear the lady yell, "I rode the train all the way from New York just to see her and now you say she's gone!" The lady says again, me and Pony stop walking, Pony looks at me confused "hey, they won't even let me see my son. He's in that room but they let these hoodlums see him not his mom." I hear another lady say.

"That's Johnny's mom." Pony says, I can't help myself. I turn around "both you are such evil parents, your kids are beautiful and amazing. If you can't see that then you deserve to...die because amazing parents die while you idiot parents live!" I yell and run out of the hospital, Pony right behind me.

We get home and I just sit on the couch, I don't know what to think I feel numb. "Hey guys." Dally says walking in, Pony's eating cereal while I'm starring at a blank tv "Dally...your parents are back." Pony says "we meet them at the hospital they were there for Houston if she didn't leave she might have been taken away." I say turning towards Dally, "shoot their back? That's why Houston left, it all makes sense." Dally says thinking hard, "if they are back this means they will be on Houston's tail and not go home till they find their rag doll." He says while walking out the door.

I sigh and follow him "do you have any idea where she whent?" "No I thought you might." He says as if it's the duh answer "I have no idea." I say, I have only one idea but it's a last resort.

Me and Dally stand out on the porch for awhile him smoking while I was deep in thought about where she could have gone. "Why'd you leave her?" I ask "I couldn't bring a 7 year old kid with me across the country." He says as if it's duh "I have an idea where she might have went but we have to cross our fingers she didn't go there."

"Where?" Dally asks "me and her have always talked about heading out of country. She doesn't have the money to but she will probably save up money." I say thinking out loud.

Dallas POV
7 years ago

"Hey mom." I called walking in the door of our apartment, one hand was clutching my report card the other was holding my backpack. "What do ya need?" My mom called, I walk in the kitchen I see Houston sitting in a playpen. "I got all As!" I say jumping up and down with excitement "nice job now can you feed your sister I'm dealing with a dam hangover I don't have time to deal with you." My mom says walking out of the room.

If she's not going notice me doing all that then maybe I should go hang outside on the other part of town.

See my parents they have money, they had to stop hitting me when the cops where called once. But they have money to travel the world and drink the nice whiskey.

The issue with money means they are traveling the world while my babysitter Ruth is watching us. Ruth is my favorite person in the world behind my sister, she would actually give a crap if I got all As.

Dallas POV
Now in days

"Well Mom and Dad will search the area for her until they catch her, she was their rag doll. They would yell snd hurt her but not on her face because at their party's she'd have to show her face." I say taking a puff on my cigarette, Sprite walks over and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Well if this wasn't my best friend I would almost think something else of it." I hear Soda holler as he opens the gate, Steve right behind him. Sprite rolls her eyes and walks inside "what's up man?" Soda asks skipping the last step as he climbs the porch "nothing..man..nothing." I say before tossing my cigarette out and walking away.

Hey I know this is a short chapter but please comment and vote on what you think. 🙂

Home again (discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara