*D 1*

Jungkook sighed in relief

Jungkook sighed in relief. Finally, rest. He grabbed his phone, which he had put on his nightstand as he had to take a shower before. He plopped down on his bed, giggling. Turning on his phone, he opened weverse where he can interact with armys. He decided to click on the hashtag of his name. He smiles, scrolling as he sees silly, cute, crying photos of him. As he got more deeper, he then sees the comments of armys talking about his body.

"Man, I was expecting abs... "

"Chubby cheeks and no abs? This is why Jimin should be more appreciated"

"Even Jin and Joonie have abs than him"

"Yoongi is working on his, why isn't he?"

"Even Taehyung is working out for abs"

"Bro, my guy must've been full of himself"

"He thinks that armys wouldn't notice it"

Jungkook frowns, lifting his shirt up as he had put his phone down. They're right, he doesn't have abs. He pinches the nonexistent fat, huffing.
"I should workout... I'm gonna go on a diet... Maybe that's why I'm getting fat" He says, standing up. He walks to his full-body mirror, lifting his shirt up and staring at his stomach. He tears up, shaking his head.
"I shouldn't have been so stressed that I had to stress eat, now armys are disappointed" He says, letting tears fall down his chubby cheeks.
"And these cheeks! I hate it!" He says, pinching his cheeks. A knock startled Jungkook, who immediately put his shirt down.

The door opens and he's met with Namjoon, who gave him a smile.
"Kookie, dinner's ready" The leader says, chuckling.
"O-oh... Uh... Hyung... About that... I'm not gonna eat... I had eaten awhile ago and I'm still full" Jungkook says, giving a smile.
"Eh? But Jin hyungie had cooked your favorite" Namjoon says, trying to convince Jungkook, the younger never rejected food. Jungkook almost gave in, but he remembers the comments, so he shook his head.

"I'm really sorry, hyung... But I'm still full, I wanna rest"

 But I'm still full, I wanna rest"