*D Finale*

"I'm worried about Kookie

"I'm worried about Kookie... He looks so thin... "

"I hope Jungkook's doing okay"

"Kookie! Don't worry about us! Worry about yourself!"

"Yeah! Your health is more important than us!"

"Take care of yourself and the same goes to the others!"

"We love you, Kookie!"

Jungkook smiles as he reads all of these in the trending topic on twitter. #Jungkookgetbettersoon. He had decided to tell armys about what he had been through these days, how he starved himself and how he worried his hyungs because of it. Armys were so worried of him, they didn't want him to do it again, and he got scolded because of it, in a joking way though. Of course he knew he deserved that, he did something so dangerous and they had the rights to scold him. After that, armys always trended about telling him to get better, and yes, he is getting better. He went to therapy and had his hyungs by his side.

Jungkook laughs as he ate his fourth snack, watching as his hyungs distract him.
"Hey! That's mine!" Taehyung says, huffing as he grabbed the snack Jungkook grabbed. Jungkook pouts, giving puppy eyes. Taehyung gulps before huffing again.
"Okay, okay, here!" Taehyung says, making Jungkook giggle.

"Hyungs?" Jungkook says, making the six look up.
"Yes, Kookie?" All said, glaring at each other.
"Am I fat?" Jungkook says and lifts his shirt up. The six stared at each other, shaking their heads. They stared at their maknae's stomach and all they see was abs.
"No, Kookie, did you read hate comments again?" Yoongi asks, glaring.
"No, no! It's just... I'm the heaviest member here" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Heaviest member, my ass... It's because of these muscles of yours, Koo" Jimin says, chuckling. Jungkook smiled, nodding.

"Thank you for always comforting me, hyungs"

"You're welcome, maknae... "