*D 5*

"Jungkook! We've been over this for the past hour! Why is your voice still the same?!" The producer says, glaring at him

"I-I'm sorry, hyung... My throat really hurts... " Jungkook says, looking down.
"Goodness, I told you guys to take care of yourselves and don't do things that'll hurt your throat! Take a break, Jimin, you're next" The producer says, sighing. Jungkook walked out of the recording booth, looking down as he sat down beside Taehyung. The older pats his shoulder, comforting him.
"Don't worry, Kookie, you sounded awesome" Taehyung says, smiling.

"Don't lie to me, hyung... I sounded horrible... " Jungkook says, sighing.
"I'm sure hyung is just having a bad day" Taehyung says, rubbing his back. Jungkook sighs, and just looked down.

"Okay, Jungkook, I want you here tomorrow and we'll record your part, make sure to not do anything that'll hurt your throat, I want you in good shape" The producer says before leaving.
"I'm sorry for the problem that I had caused, hyungs" Jungkook says, sighing.
"Kookie! Don't say that! I'm sure you're just having a bad day and producer-nim too" Hoseok says, patting Jungkook's back.
"Now, let's go home" Jin says, chuckling. Taehyung smiled, grabbing Jungkook's wrist. He frowns as he felt the younger's hand, it felt so skinny, but it's probably because his fingers are long.

Taehyung frowns as he puts his ear on the door, eavesdropping.

"See, Jungkook, you fucked up at the vocal recording"

Taehyung raises his brow.

"You're such a disappointment, Jeon Jungkook"

"Yes, you're right..."

"Have Jungkook always been like this? Have he been beating himself up? Oh, my poor Kookie... " Taehyung says, gasping as he felt a tap on his shoulder, looking back to be met with Yoongi.
"What are you doing, you pervert" Yoongi says, scoffing.
"H-hyung! I'm not a pervert!" Taehyung says, huffing. Yoongi chuckles, slapping the back of his head.

"Go to bed, I'll tell Jin hyung that you're still awake"

"okay!"