*D 6*

Taehyung kept close eyes on Jungkook, who seemed to be having a hard time

Taehyung kept close eyes on Jungkook, who seemed to be having a hard time. He walked to the maknae, tapping his shoulder. Jungkook looks back, smiling as he raises his brow.
"Yes, hyungie?" Jungkook asks, chuckling.
"You okay?" Taehyung asks, looking at him in worry.
"Yes? What happened?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"You seem to be in pain, are you sure?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow.
"Nothing, hyung, just a stomach ache" Jungkook says, giving Taehyung a reassuring smile.
"If you feel like you need a break, tell me, okay?" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded, giving him a smile.

"That was close" Jungkook says, sighing in relief. He groaned, holding his stomach.
"Gah... " He let out, biting his bottom lip. He looks around and made sure no one saw him, he ate a small piece of biscuit before he chugged a whole bottle of water. He walked back to his position as practice started again.

Jungkook threw up on the toilet again, tearing up. He spits out the bile in his mouth, standing up and brushing his teeth to get the disgusting taste off of his tongue. He stared at himself, scoffing.
"You're still fat... " He says, groaning. He walked to his weighing scale. He tears up, shaking his head.
"74 kilograms?! All of these for nothing?!" He says, sobbing. He got off of the weighing scale and sat down on the floor, hiding his face in between his legs.
"I need to work harder" He says, taking a deep breath.
(Okay, I changed this part a little)

"Kookie, you hungry?" Hoseok asks as he ate his snack that he usually share with the members, and it's mostly Jungkook.
"Sorry, hyung, I'm on a diet" Jungkook says, giving a smile. Hoseok frowns, but nodded otherwise and shared the snack with Taehyung. Jungkook sighs and just scrolled through the comments on their new dance practice video, only seeing comments about how he's blocking one of the members and how he shouldn't be in the center.

 Jungkook sighs and just scrolled through the comments on their new dance practice video, only seeing comments about how he's blocking one of the members and how he shouldn't be in the center