*D 12*

Taehyung took a deep breath, clearing his throat before walking to Jungkook's room door

Taehyung took a deep breath, clearing his throat before walking to Jungkook's room door. He hesitated as he lifted his hand to knock, but he took all the courage and did it. He knocked.
"Kookie?" He says, biting his bottom lip.

"Y-yes?"

"C-can we talk?" Taehyung stutters, gulping.

"N-no... I-I'm a bother to you guys... "

"No, no! Kookie, please... Let's talk... " He says, and he heard the click of the doorknob. It slowly opens and he's met with Jungkook, peeking. Taehyung gave a small smile and looked back at him.
"Can I come in?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nodded, opening the door. Taehyung walks in, sitting down on the bed. Jungkook sat down beside him, a small gap between them.
"Kookie, hyung is sorry" Taehyung says and put his hand over Jungkook's. The younger looked at him before slowly smiling.

"I didn't mean all of that, okay? I didn't know what came to me, but I didn't intend to hurt you, Kookie... The schedules got to me and I'm just tired, but me saying all those things to you... I shouldn't have said all of that... You're amazing because you're trying to get back on being healthy, Kookie... You're doing good, amazing, anything I can call you... I promise you, hyung will do anything for you" Taehyung says, biting his bottom lip. He gasps as he felt Jungkook engulf him in a hug. He smiles, hugging back, wrapping his arms around the maknae's slim waist.
"It's okay, hyungie" Jungkook says, giggling.
"I'm sorry for overreacting" Jungkook says.

"You didn't overreact, you had the right because I know who much that hurt you... And I'm sorry about that" Taehyung says, rubbing Jungkook's back. They looked up, seeing the other five. They all chuckles and ran to them, hugging them, even Yoongi.

"Hyungs will do anything for you to get back on being healthy, Kookie"