*D 3*

Jungkook breathes heavily as he continued to dance

Jungkook breathes heavily as he continued to dance. The six watched, they told him to stop, but he's stubborn and kept going.
"Jungkookie, aren't you tired? You already had a morning jog and then you're here, still dancing while we're here on the floor, exhausted" Jimin says, looking at the younger.
"Sorry, hyung, but I'm really not tired yet" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.
"Based on your heavy breathing, you are, you baby" Jin says, laughing which caused the others to laugh too. The oldest laugh is just so funny, it's contagious. His dad jokes may not be that funny, but you'll surely laugh at the laugh that'll come after.

"Oh, hyung, don't worry about me" Jungkook says, also laughing but he continued on dancing.
"Hyung, I'm not eating today for now" The laughs died down, hearing this.
"Huh? You never refuses food?" Taehyung says, frowning.
"I'm on diet, I'll eat biscuits or fruits and water to hydrate myself" Jungkook says, giving his bunny smile. But it didn't reach his eyes, the others sees this but shrugged it off, maybe he's just tired that's why he couldn't smile properly.
"Okay, but if you ever feel hungry, we'll leave you food" Jin says and Jungkook nods.

Jin opens the fridge, the food he had left Jungkook last night and from today are untouched.
"What? Does that mean he's not really hungry? Wait, Joon told me Jungkook was full last night... Aish" He says and took out the untouched food, he just can't let it rot in the fridge, he needed to throw it away or just eat it himself. He shrugs and decided to just throw it away.

Jungkook looked up ways to get skinny. He found one. A very dangerous one. But he didn't see that. He needed to be skinny. To satisfy armys. He doesn't want armys disappointed with him, he already disappointed them, he doesn't want to disappoint them more.