*D 9*

"N-no! Get out! Both of you! Please!" Jungkook says as he pushed Yoongi away, shaking his head

"You need help, Jungkook!" Jin says but Jungkook shook his head.
"No! I don't need help! I need to satisfy armys! Stay away from me!" Jungkook says, crying.
"Kookie... Let hyungs help you" Yoongi says but Jungkook shook his head and pushed them with his thin and bony hands. Yoongi stops him, since Jungkook is crying, he hugged him. But Jungkook continues to push him, but couldn't. He was weak, thin and didn't have enough power to push the older away. He just cried on his shoulder as he gave up. Yoongi tears up, hugging Jungkook tightly.
"I just wanna make armys proud of me... " Jungkook says, gripping onto the older's shirt.

"They are, Kookie... Those comments that tells you that you're fat, they're people that doesn't really support us all" Yoongi says, sighing. All Jin could do is stay awake, his maknae who was healthy and lively, turned to a thin and broken one. He had tears falling down his cheeks, he couldn't imagine how much Jungkook starved himself to the point that he became so thin.
"Kookie... Let hyungs help you... We'll turn you back to your healthy self!" Jin says, sniffling.
"No! If I became fat-" Jungkook is cut off as Yoongi puts a finger on his lips, shushing him.
"No, you're not fat... If they say that... They're not real fans, real armys will want you to be healthy, lively! Not this thin to the point that you're killing yourself, Kookie" Yoongi says, cupping Jungkook's cheeks. The younger's tears continuously slid down his cheeks, staring at Yoongi.

"Listen to me... Hyungs will be always here when you need help, we will do everything to help you... Don't think of yourself as a bother because you're not, we're a family here, okay?"

 Don't think of yourself as a bother because you're not, we're a family here, okay?"