*D 11*

It's been a month and the six continued to help Jungkook

It's been a month and the six continued to help Jungkook. He's slowly starting to get healthy again, and they wanted that to stay. But sometimes, there's times where things happens.

"No! I'm starting to get fat again! No!" Jungkook says as he backed away from Jin, who looked at him and tries to calm him down.
"Kookie, no... You need to eat... You're not fat, okay" Jin says, voice soft.
"N-no... You guys are trying to make me fat... " Jungkook says until someone groaned. They looked back and sees Taehyung, who scoffs.
"Jungkook, just shut the fuck up! It's been a month, you were doing good! We're tired-" Taehyung is cut off as Namjoon shushes him. He yanks Namjoon's hand off and glared at Jungkook.

"Do you think you'll achieve something? We're tired of taking care of you!" Taehyung says, taking a deep breath.
"Taehyung" Yoongi says, his voice sounding like a warning.
"No, hyung! He needs to get it to his head, we can't always take care of him-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook gasps.
"Y-you guys are tired of taking care of me...?" The maknae says and the other five shook their heads, glaring at Taehyung, who looked down in guilt.
"No... No, you guys are... You just don't wanna make me sad... " Jungkook says and ran off to his room, locking the door.

"Taehyung! We were doing good! Do you want him to die?!" Jin says, groaning.
"You could've just calmed down, now he's gonna be back to starving himself.
"Tae, you're my soulmate, I know you're tired, but Jungkook needs our help... Weren't you patient when it was me? Why not with Jungkook?" Jimin says, sighing.
"I'm so sorry... It's just these schedules and things that are happening are getting to me" He says, sighing.

"Please talk with Jungkook, apologize, okay?"