*D 10*

Jungkook slowly nodded, biting his bottom lip and tasted the salty taste of his tears that had been slipping down his cheeks

Jungkook slowly nodded, biting his bottom lip and tasted the salty taste of his tears that had been slipping down his cheeks. Yoongi smiles, wiping Jungkook's tears and hugging him tightly.
"We'll do everything for you to get better, okay? Hyungs will do everything" Yoongi says, sighing in relief. He's glad Jungkook agreed, he was afraid he would decline and push them away.
"I'm so sorry, hyungie... " Jungkook chants, while Yoongi just shushes him.

Jin smiles as he placed the plate down in front of Jungkook. The younger gulps, looking up at Jin. He looked at Yoongi, who nodded.
"You don't have to force yourself, okay? You can eat a small portion, we can try again another time" Jin says as he pats Jungkook's back. Jungkook nods and lifts the chopsticks up. He then puts the food in his mouth, gagging. The six looked at him in worry as he's given a plastic. He tears up, looking at Jin before looking down in shame.
"I'm sorry, hyungie... Jin hyung, you cooked this for me but I just did that... " Jungkook says, sniffling.
"No, no, it's okay, baby... You haven't had a properl meal for a while, so you're not used to it, okay? Just eat a small portion, okay?" Jin says and Jungkook nodded, picking up a small cut of a vegetable and chewed on it.

"I feel so bad for Kookie... " Jimin says, he also went through the same thing and all he wants to do is, help his maknae overcome this too.
"I know, Jiminie... We did everything for you to get better, right? We'll do that with Kookie too, no giving up, okay? Fighting!" They all said, smiling.
"No giving up for Kookie, we'll make sure he's okay" Jimin says, the other five laugh, nodding.

"Kookie will be okay"