*D 4*

Jungkook couldn't back out on the eating for today, the six had forced him to go to a restaurant, where they will celebrate their win

Jungkook couldn't back out on the eating for today, the six had forced him to go to a restaurant, where they will celebrate their win. Jungkook wanted to say no, but if he said that, they'll notice he's not eating as he didn't eat breakfast and lunch and they saw that.
"Come in, Kookie, eat" Jin says, smiling. Jungkook shyly smiled and slowly took a bite. He missed this, and he just let it happen. He ate and ate until he had made his stomach full.

"Woah, you ate too much, our maknae must've been so hungry" Jimin says, ruffling Jungkook's hair. Jungkook's eyes widened, he ate these much? He looked at the four or five plates, making him tear up.
"Oh, no... " He thought, shaking his head. Then he remembered, he can just throw it up. He'll do that when they go home.

[TW ⚠️ BULIMIA, BLOOD ⚠️ TW]

Jungkook tears up as he shoved his fingers in had throat again, trying to make the food he had eaten come out. He gags, taking his hand away from his mouth. He sobbed as he threw up the content in his stomach, holding onto the toilet bowl tightly. It took a few minutes and he sat back down, crying. His throat hurt and he's exhausted.
"I'm so sorry, hyungies" He says, they're definitely gonna be worried when they find out the dangerous thing Jungkook is doing. He hid his face in between his knees, sniffling.
"I'm sorry... Mom... Dad... Armys... Hyung... Jin hyung... Yoongi hyung... Hoseok hyung... Namjoon hyung... Jimin hyung... Taehyungie hyungie hyung... I'm sorry, I'm doing this" He says, letting tears fall on the ground.

He looked at the disgusting puke on the toilet, there was bits of blood as he had continuously shoved his fingers in his throat, probably from his nails. His throat will definitely be hurting tomorrow.