Abused!!

Spending time with you're friends is fun.. and that's what I'm doing right now.
Until I realise I'm late now to reach home.

After paying to cab, i take few fast steps towards my home..and kinda feeling that something is gonna happen.

As I enter, I find one of the lights from living room is open and I'm dead for sure now.
Because he's home.

I look towards the sofa as i feel presence.

He.. Jimin is sitting there with left leg over his right one, using phone.
As he feel my presence he leave his phone and look at me.
His dark gazes send shivers in my whole body.

He calmly stand up and come towards me and ask..
"Where were you? This late?!"

Because of unknown fear, i didn't able to utter a word. But how can I forget that he's not patience person, with also short tempered.

When he didn't get my answer, he almost yell at me..
"I Ask Something From You, Didn't I? Where Were You?!!"

I immediately try to answer..
"I- I went to h-hangout with Hyunjin-"

Before even completing the sentance I felt my left cheek burning because of his sudden sting.

"Hyunjin?! wOw- how can I forget that you're slut, who always seeks for her pleasure."

Slut? Is that how he describes me?
Even he hates me but still-

I couldn't able to control myself and said..
"Think before you say, i know you hate me, You can't simply said to me that I'm slut just because I hangout with a guy, when you're the one who sleeps with random girl excpet you're wife."

I said just because I couldn't able to and i guess that's what I shouldn't do.
And the thing about sleeping with girls.. it's just slipped out of my tongue.. how can he doubt my relationship with my friend?!

And in last I'm regretting of saying nonsense because I get immediately pushed by him and he kicked me several times that make me feel sick. I feel hard to breathe.

When I feel like it will be just enough for today, i hear the unbuckling sound of his belt, that when I know that today again.
He stretch the hell belt by himself.

"I'm s-sorry Jimin, i know i shouldn't say this. I'm really sorry. Trust me, i was just went to hangout.. there's nothing-"

"Trust You?! Why should I trust a slut like you?!"

He said and just after thar i feel most stingble strike on my body, thar make my body arch and i feel unbelievable pain. I scream as hard as I can as he kept striking the belt on my body with pouring all of his strength.

I just hear my screams echoed in room with Jimin cursing at me while slamming the belt.

I did nothing wrong but still I'm in pain, just because I went to hangout to fresh my mind.
What make him judge the character of his own wife!

I don't know when i feel like my vision getting blur and darkness invade in my mind~