A Sudden Change!!

Jimin POV..

My eyes widen cause I didn't excpet girl here with luggages. but wait-
What she's..
"Ohh God damn, how you can't even recognise you're own wife."

She is using her phone that's why she didn't get to know who am I.
But what she's doing here? Didn't she has to be at home right now? Then?!

Before I can even say something, she almost scream when she meet my eyes. And start walking towards opposite sides more like running.
I also run behind her.

"Y/n?"

Y/n POV..

I heard his voice as he say my name from behind which didn't sound cold and filled with arrognce like it used to..

"Y/n, where are you going?"

I again hear his voice but strangely it come out very soft and impatiently.
I'm confused cause never ever he said something causally
But i don't know why i just start behaving cold and say..
"What?!"

My cold voice surprise him.. and he say.
"What happen?! Why are you behaving so strange?"

I point my middle finger on his chest bravely with a light smirk on my face and said..
"Strange? Gosh, for first time.. I'm trying to be normal like I used to-
So, just fuck off. Cause it all happened because of you."

I left him after giving an confusing answer which i didn't excpet, will come out from my mouth.

"What the hell was that? What's suddenly happen to her? Is she even real??" He mumble.

"Yes, I'm real. You better be careful for now.."

With that i walked passed by him and went in room leaving confused Jimin behind..
I guess he was about to take a nap but unfortunately his bed is occupied by me, which is just frustrated him..

"Gosh, now where the hell I'm going to sleep?!" He states.

"There." I said while pointing towards couch..

"No, I'm not going to sleep there-"

"Okie then, you're free to go outside."

"I'm the one who booked this room, you should be the one who has to go out."

"Don't Even excpet that I'm going cause I'm not."

"Why are you behaving so strange and changed-"

I cut him off by saying.
"Yes, I'm and I'm thankful cause again I'm trying to be myself.
I'm really thankful to the person who try to be over me and harassed me enough.
And you, this is not you're house or whatever where you tried to abuse me and harass me otherwise I'll not hesitate to break you're precious balls..

"What?" He exclaimed with a look of disbelief in his face.

After a thinking of something, he jump on the bed besides me and ny his hands try to push me so that I can leave bad but I really kick him hard and he immediately land on the floor

"Aish, you-"

Jimin POV..

What is happening?
I don't even know what's gotten into her but i can't easily give my bed to her, so i get up and hovered on top of her while locking my hands with her as she was about to lay..

For a moment my eyes got stuck at her delighted pupils. She also didn't break eye contact..
This feeling..is just different.

My heart beats suddenly increase and I'll be surprised if she didn't listen because of close distance between us.
I being the one who broke the eye contact, unconsciously and unlocked our hands while getting up with embrassment..

To solve the awkwardness, i say..
"Ugh- Fine, I'll sleep on the couch.. you go and sleep on you're shitty bed."

Y/n POV...

I- just now whatever happened is...
Unexpected!-

Though I'm feeling good and relaxed after talking back to him,i swear.. i didn't excpet that from me.
I know I fall for him, and love me heartedly but I can't let him harass me again.

After an hour, I'm scrolling on phone and notice he already fell asleep on couch, oh my .. he look very squshible.. he indeed look very innocent and cute.

While thinking about all this stuff, i also drifted to sleep

Time Skip~

I wake up after a nap which helped me to relax and i feel like need to take a quick shower.
So, i head towards bathroom.

After a while, when i complete my shower.. i got sudden realisation that i forget to bring my clothes. Now?
Wait, maybe he wakes up already.

"Um, Jimin?"

I hear something from his side.
"What?!"

"Ah- Actually i forget to bring my clothes, so can you pass me?!"

"Why me? Can't you do you're work by yourself?!"

"Please, are you giving me or not?!"

And then i heared a long sigh and in a min i hear a knock on the door, which realise me that he really agreed.

"Take it now."

I immediately take my clothes from me and get ready. I come outside without noticing him, i start doing my hair.

I feel his stares on me from behind, so i ask.
"Yahh! Why are you staring at me like a idiot?!"

His eyes widen.
"Huh? No, I-I'm not."

Jimin POV...

I lie to her, I was staring at her because I never notice that she's is indeed a beauty, she's like very preci-
Suddenly i remember the words which dad told me.
"That was also arrenge marriage just like yours,..
She's very nice girl and kinda precious to everyone around her,.."

I immediately start feeling guilty. But i think to let it slide and try to focus on her.
"Y/n, Are you ready? Want to go for dinner?!"

"Uh- yes! I'm ready, let's go."