A Baby?

Flashback End~

My eyes get filled with tears whenever I remember that day. If That day, i didn't make that silly mistake.. maybe this is-

From that day things get more and more worse. I don't know what should I do to make him understand that-

I was lost in my thoughts until I hear someone calling my name.
Who it can be other than him?

He just come out after taking shower.
I know.. that i shouldn't say but it's not my fault that he look more handsome. I don't even have any idea when i start staring to his body.

I snapped out of my thoughts when he  again say my name but with loud voice..
"Y/N.."

"Y-yes!"

Why the heck I'm shattering right now.

"Get ready and cover you're wounds. My parents are coming, so don't try to oversmart in front of them. You better understand!"

I give him a slight nod for confirmation.

"Otherwise You know-"

After that I went to shower. And just after that i start applying ointment on my neck to cover his finger marks.

Unconsciously I hissed in pain everytime my finger make contact with the wound on my skin.

I feel his stares on me when i was covering it.
In few minutes, I hear doorbell ring but before I can stand.. he immediately stand and say..

"I'll go and attend then until then cover you're wounds"

With that he immediately left and i start covering them fast.

After thar I went downstairs to greet them. I found both of his parents sitting on the couch and talking with Jimin.

I went to them and greet.
Mr. Park said..
"How are you y/n?!"

"I'm Good dad .. what about you and mom.. how you both are doing?!"

Mrs. Park reply me..
"We both are good too and also doing very well."

She said me while hugging.
I should knew that this type of hug, i need the most right now.

"Come Sit with us."

I agree with her and start talking with them. After some times.. I went to make dinner for us.. leaving them behind.

"Mom, Dad... food is ready."

As they come with Jimin, i served the food while mom help me to do so. And we start eating... Until I hear mom said..

"Well, Jimin and y/n.. i know i shouldn't force you both... but it's been 6-7 months to you're marriage.
I mean, what's you're plan about having a baby? Aren't you both-"

I feel nervousness gettin leveled up in me.. that's what topic Jimin hate the most.. we both not even talk to each other properly without getting involved his temper issues..
So, it's just..feel like unbelievable.

"Mom, I know you're point.. but i don't want to rush things so fast-"
Jimin reply.

But dad interpret it by saying.

"You're mom is right, we're not saying to rush things..we are saying that you should start preparing for it. And also she having a desire for having grand children is not bad tho."

What's gotten into me to reply.
"Yes. We understand dad-"

"No, but at all!" Mom said.

"Okay,  I've done eating.. y/n.. if you're also finished, come with me."
Jimin suddenly said..

"Uhh I'm finished but I've to clean everything first."

"It's okay y/n.. we will take care of this mess.. you both go." Mom said.

I don't know what should I say..so i just went up with him.
I should have to know possible outcomes after we reach to room..my footsteps get more slower and slower.

But he immediately notice my speed. As he turned towards me while glaring at me with his dark eyes. I should not make him more furious.. so i start walking bit faster but having a distant distance to him.

As we reached to room and enter in it, he immediately closed the door while slamming me against the wall besides the door.

He said.. just after holding my wrists tightly.
"Woah, i didn't knew that you can use that shitty brain of yours. You think I'll get close to you or fucking you just because you somehow convince my parents to get involved in matter of having a baby..
Keep imagineing things cause this is never goona happen."

"I didn't say nor t-try to convince something to mom-dad... after I know that y-you don't like all this and someone talking about all this. Why would I'll say something."

"Stop with you're bullshit.. And also you better not to say anything about our sweet relationship."

"Huh- yes.. I'll not gonna do something. P-please."

"It's good if you things remain secret."

With that he left to sleep on bad and i take my steps towards the couch to sleep there.

I try my best to fall asleep but i couldn't manage to.
So I went outside for having some air.

In a few minutes..i feel cold so I start rubbing my hands and arms to feel warm.

But then i feel a blanket over me from behind. I turned back to look and found mom standing there with smile.

"Y/n.. I know I shouldn't interpret something.. but as mother i can see  that there's something you're tensed about."

"N-no.. mom it's nothing."

"If you say som..i feel like that so i said and I'm still feeling the same.
If even there's something you can tell me, right!"

"Mom..."

"Is it something about Jimin.?!"

I don't know why i start saying further that i shouldn't..
"Yes, mom.. it's just about a baby.. i don't think so we can make you're wish come true."

"What do you mean, y/n?"

"We.. can't give you a baby."

I said as i feel tears rolled down from my eyes.

"W-what?!"

"It's just we can't.. we both are not even have a normal relationship.. and also Jimin-"

I was about to say more further.. when i hear a deep voice calling my name~