First Slap!!

Next Day~

When i wake up, i feel very much pain that shows how he behave yesterday.

After doing morning routine and putting some ointments on my wound and decide to go with some oversized clothes, because i know he'll gonna shout at me if i didn't able to cover them properly.

I don't know when he come and stand besides me and whisper in my ear with his husky voice that gave me goosebumps.

"You look beautiful today-"

Wth- I was too stunned to say something and it can look on my face until i again hear his voice.

"Close you're mouth! I was kidding.. why would I compliment a trash like, who's good to nothing."

I feel like tears invading in my eyes. And then he left for shower.

"jerk!"

I mumble but i guess he hear and immediately came up to me and without hesitation grab my neck harshly and slamming me against the mirror.

After a holding my neck harshly for good few minutes, he left it and i immediately start coughing and taking full breathe.

"Think before saying, it will bring consequences to you, Remember it!

With that he left again and i fall on my knees and start crying.. eventually I remember the day when everything start happening..

Few Months Ago~

Just a normal day, and as usual i was waiting for him.

After few minutes, he came from his office with his usual irritating face.
I can feel it, that he's more angry than usually he is.

I help him to remove his coat and said.
"How was you're day at work?"

I shouldn't ask him as i got a reply in harsh tone..
"Don't irritate me for now, prepare dinner!"

With that he left to his room and i went to prepare the dinner.
After some time, he came and we both had to dinner. He eat his full dinner while his eyes glued to his phone.

After Dinner, he move his gazes to me and said..
"After an half hour, bring my coffee in my office.."

With that he left to his office for work and i start doing the dishes.
After few minutes, i prepare his coffee and went to his office.

I enter in his coffee without knocking cause i didn't see the point to doing that and start walking towards his table to place his coffee.

But my bad, when i went there my leg slipped a bit and a coffee mug in my hands slipped and all coffee spill on the documents that shattering over his table.

Shit- Shit Shit.
Why all this-

I'm not even able to lift my gaze to look at him.. i know he never shout or yell at him.. but still I feel fear to him

It's my fault.. and k I should say sorry, maybe he forgive me.

After few efforts to forcing my words from my mouth..
"I- I'm so sorry Jimin. I'm really-"

But before that his hand moves and make hard contact with my cheek.
Few tears immediately left from my eyes and my face fell down.

My vision feel blurred because of tears. I don't want to show my tears to him.

"Did You Lost You're Mind? OR Are You Freaking Blind? Do you even have any idea how much work I've to do again? Just because of You!".

I try my best to control my sobs but i guess he can able to hear it.

"Just stop with you're senseless tears. It's you.. who make mistake. If you don't want this .. Don't make any mistakes!"

"Did You Get It?!"

I give him a slight nod.

"I want words, Did you get it?!"

"Y-yes Jimin."

"Good, cause it'll be good for you if you didn't make mistake otherwise you'll be the one who have to bear Consequences!~"

My Abusive Husband On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara