Hang-Out!!

Next Day~

I wake up in morning as soon as sunlight fall on my face through the window, only to found Jimin is still sleeping..
After a while I think about to take a shower, so i grab my all stuff and head towards the bathroom.

After a shower, and being ready.. i start scrolling on phone as I've nothing to do.. In a few minutes jimin also woke up and say something that surprised me..

Jimin: Good Morning!!

Y/N: G-Good Morning!!

It's the first time when he says good morning to me. And then he also went to take a shower.. After shower, he come outside while towel wrapped around his lower body!! And I start staring shamelessly his body.. And then he spoke..

Jimin: What??

Y/N: What??

Jimin: Why are you staring me??

Y/N: Of Course not!!  I'm thinking about something..

Jimin: While staring at me!!

Y/N: No!!

Jimin pov..

I just take a sigh and start doing my work! But y/n called me...

Y/N: Jimin!! I have to talk with you...

Jimin: Hmm.. I'm listening...

Y/N: What listening?? Look at me..

I look at her and said...

Jimin: Now, You mind me to telling what you want to say...

Y/N: Listen, I don't know how and why we are here!! But I'm here to enjoy myself. So you are not stopping me to do anything that I want to do..

I raised my eyebrows..

Y/N: And also if by chance we meet at any place. I don't who you are and you don't know who I'm!!

Jimin: Or if i say no then..

Y/N: First of all I didn't ask you're opinion and I don't care if you deny..

Jimin: Fine!!  Do whatever you want...
And then she take her steps towards the door to walk outside but she looked at surprised when i said..

Jimin:Take Care!!

Y/N: Huh??  Hmm...

And she walked out and i think to call some of my friends and hang out with them as they live here.. I dial one of my friend "Jungkook"!!

Jimin(OTP): Hey, Kook!!.

Jungkook: Hello Jimin!!.

Jimin: I'm here in Australia!!

Jungkook: Ohh Great!!  Then let's meet..

Jimin: Yes!! Actually I want to hang out.. What you think??

Jungkook: Okay!!  Tonight, I will text you the address..

Jimin: Thank you and tell others too..

Jungkook: Bye!!

Time Skip ( Evening Time..)

Y/N pov...

Today, I enjoy myself!!  I being myself after a long time.. And now, I'm walking  to the hotel room.. And then i stepped inside and found Jimin is ready for going outside and I have to admit he is really look handsome. And then Jimin spoke.

Jimin: Ohh you're here?? Well,  I'm going to meet with some of my friends..

Y/N: Ohh Okay!!

And then he leaves. I popped myself on the bed and start scrolling phone but in a few min. I start to feel bored. So, i think to going somewhere and then i start to find a place.. And then I found a club. And literally it's very long time that I go to a club. So, I decide to go there and start ready for club.

Time skip~

Now, I'm in front of the club and it seems fun to go inside. I'm walking but I bumped on someone and then i make my face up to look who is it and said.

Y/N: Sorry!!

???: Hey,  It's not your fault...

???: Btw I'm J-Hope and are you alone here..

Y/N: I'm Y/N and Yes, I'm alone here!!

J-Hope: Then why you don't join us??

Y/N: Us???

J-Hope: Yes!!  My friend are inside.!! So you??

He seems to be a nice person.. So,  I agree and start following him..
After taking few steps he stopped and said...

J-Hope: Here they are.. Hello guys!!

???: Hey J-Hope!!

???: Who is behind you??  You're Girlfriend..

J-Hope: No, no... I meet her outside the club and say to join us as she is alone.. Lemme introduce!! She is Y/N!!

I stand in front of them and say..

Y/N: Hello Everyone!!  Nice to meet y'all!!

J-Hope: This is Taehyung!!

J-Hope: He is Suga and he is Jungkook!!

J-Hope: And he is Jimin!!

My heart beats stopped when I heared his name and look there where he pointed.. He sit on a one of couch with a glass of wine in his hands and hid eyes are checking out me from head to toe and I also don't know why I wear such a short dress. And then  J-Hope ask me to sit as  i sit with J-Hope in front of jimin. And then his friends start taking with me and i really enjoy their company and I notice that Jimin staring me all the time that I do something wrong...

Hey Guys, Thank you for reading!!
I hope you like it and
Also please vote for it..
💜💜🐣🐣🐣