Jealousy..

And then one of his friend ask me...

Jungkook: Hey, Can we play truth or dare??

I lift my eyes to Jimin but he is just staring me so, i said..

Y/N: Ya!! Sure...

Jungkook: Okay! Then make a circle...

And then we'll sit in a circle and Taehyung said..

Taehyung: I'll spin the bottle..

And then game started.. They literally ask to do many weird task but I'm enjoying with them.. And then bottle stopped on Jimin. I look at him and we make a couple seconds of eye contact and then taehyung spoke..

Taehyung: Truth or Dare?!!

Jimin: Dare!! Obviously..

Taehyung point somewhere and say..

Taehyung: Did you see that girl??

Jimin: Yes!!  She is staring me from a long time..

I looked at that girl in disbelief and really she is staring my husband shemlessely.. I feel jealousy in my eyes..  And then I looked with shocked face when taehyung said..

Taehyung: So, you have to kiss her...

Suga: Hey! Atleast give some hard task.. It's not that hard...

Jimin look at for a while and stand and start walking towards that girl.. I really feel jealous... How can he do this in front of his wife?? Without any hesitation he kissed her and come back to his place.  I feel tears in my eyes but I stop them to fall.. After some of more rounds bottle stopped on me.. I look at Jimin and said..

Y/N: Dare!!

I look at taehyung and i know he definitely gimme a something weird task as he give to Jimin, and then he whisper in my ears that made me to look at him with shock..

Taehyung: I dare you to seduce Suga.. Okay!!

I look at Jimin and then I remember how Jimin kissed that girl without any hesitation.. So why not me??

Then I stand up, I take a few steps and taehyung look at me with excitement. I stand in front of Suga with my bravery wavers.. But he just stares me that make me hella nervous..
His eyes are so full of confidence, as if he was telling me with his expression that I wasn't able to do it..
Ignoring my embrassed conscience, I start moving my body slowly in front of him with a rythem.. He sits comfortably, as he know what I'm trying to do.. I let the music flow through my body and I slide my hand through my thighs. He follow my every move with his eyes. I just remember when Jimin kiss that girl and the power that my movment can have on a man.. I lift my hand up to my hair, moving at the rythem of music. Suga take a sip of his drink, his eyes not leaving me. I turn around and sit on his laps. I can feel how hot and tense he is. And then I made a eye contact with Jimin and his eyes show rage. I feel my heart beat like a crazy but don't let it show. Then I look at other boys, their face are priceless..
I stand up but suga stand up with me, taking my waist and pressing my back against with his chest..

Suga: You really know how to seduce a man...

He whisper in my neck and let me go. I'm about to turn around and face him when Jimin appears in my vision looking extremely angry. He taking a long step towards me and I cowardly take a step back, but I bump into suga who is still behind me. As soon he reach me, he take my wrist and pulls me, making me walk behind me.  His strong hold make it impossible for me to stop. He pulls me back in his car,  leaving everyone with their mouth open...

Time Skip ( In Hotel )

Y/N: Jimin let me go.

He doesn't listen and keep walking fast. He open the door of hotel room and pushes me in,  closing the door behind him.  He walk towards me, making my face btw his hands and stomps his plumpy lips against mine.  My body start melting at the amazing sensation but I push him with all the strength I have.
He look really angry, his face is red.
Is it Jealousy....???!

Jimin: What the hell do you think you're doing Y/N ????

Y/N: Whatever I'm doing it's not you're damn problem!!

Jimin: Are you trying to make me jealous?? What are you playing at??

He come close again but I take a step back...

Y/N: The world doesn't revolve around you and I'm just completing my dare..

Jimin: With my best friend?? Huh??

He takes my chin with his fingers, his eyes penetrating mine.

Y/N: What about you?? You were also complete you're dare by kiss to any girl!!

He smashes his hand on the wall next to may head.

Jimin: Is that how it is?? I do it so,  you do it??

Y/N: I don't why I have to explain everything to you??

He runs his thumb across my lower lip...

Jimin: That's good you think??  You didn't get it, did you???

I hope you enjoy it!!
Please vote it
Thank you!!~~
🐣🐣💜💜💜