The End!!

He smashes his other hand against the wall and taped Mr against him and the wall.

Jimin: You are mine, only mine.

Hid words make my stupid heart accelerate nearly to the point of a heart attack...

Y/N: I'm not yours.

Jimin: Yes you are. And I don't know why are you so stubborn?? You know that the only one you want is me.

Fighting against my stupid heart i push him again. I'm not going to show how much he effect me, he already hurt me enough!!

Y/N: I'm not yours and won't be!!

He gave me a victorious smile that suits him so well.

Jimin: Okay,  Give only my one answer and Then I will never force you!!

Y/N: Whatever Let's just finish with this...

Jimin: DID YOU REALLY LOVE ME??!.

I lower my gaze with my heart in thorat!! I don't want to say that but I can't deny the truth!!

Y/N: YES!! I DO!!  I REALLY LOVE YOU ALOT!!

I gave him a sad smile.

Y/N: But you don't.. I'm an idiot.. I know!!

His expression are serious.. He takes my hand in his, lifting my chin with his free hand so our eyes can meet. He look at me as if he is trying to find a right words to say and I look at him expectantly!!

Jimin: Y/N, Actually.....  I admit.....  I really like you, Not like I really love you !!! I know it's a force marriage for both of us but you always try to give it a chance but I'm the one who messed everything... I always flushes my all anger and frustration on you. I know what I did is very wrong but please forgive me... I really feel guilty for what I did. I know i use many girls but not you. I really feel for you... I love you from a long time but i always try to ignore my feelings...

I try to processing what's going on then I hear his little sobs. I look at him, he is crying..  I never seen him like that. I can see truth and only love in his eyes. I don't want to see him like that so i cupped his cheek and said..

Y/N: Are you saying the truth??

I try my best to not cry in front of him. And he gimme me a slight nod.. My heart jump like a crazy.. But I try to not show it..

Jimin:You forgive me??!

I gave me a slight nod as I know he really feels guilty for what he did.. 
But then I surprised by his action. His soft lips press against mine. The moment his soft lips made contact with mine, I lost my sense and respond his kiss immediately.. His kiss is with full of passion, love and possiveness. He kiss me as as if he wants to devour me and it feel amazing. He takes my face between his hands to deepen the kiss, our lips moving in synchrony. Jimin slides his hand behind my waist and press me against him. I slide my hand around his neck and he lift me up. I move my legs up around his waist and I can feel his smirk against my lips.

Jimin: You like this Huh???

I'm too breathless to speak, I just nod my head and he smiles victoriously. He continues attacking my lips. He moves his lips down to jawline and start leaving soft kisses. Without seprating his lips from my skin, he tugs my shirt to expose my collar and start leaving soft bites and kisses there too. I softly call out his name btw my heavy breathings.

Y/N: Jimin..

He stop kissing me and bring his face in front of mine and said..

Jimin: If you calling my name like this. I might not be able to control myself..

I swallow hard at his words. I feel my body heat up and blood rush to my cheek and said..

Y/N: Don't control yourself !!

He smirks at my reaction and start continue what he is doing.................

Next Morning~~

We wake up and find ourselves in each others embrace. My cheeks automatically turn red when I remember about last night..
He gimme a soft yet quick peck on my lips. And said..

Jimin: You really look beautiful when you blush!! I really love you. Thank you for forgiving me and I promise i will never do that again!!

Y/N: Now stop talking about all that. And I love you too!!!

The End!!~~
I hope you enjoy my every part...
Please vote it...
Thank you!!~
🐣🐣💜💜