A letter from me, to you.

I'm walking down the street while
kicking some stones and leaves that I see.

The breeze of autumn air is really pleasing. I puff when I feel my hands are getting cold.

I rubbed my hands together and try to blow some air from my mouth thinking that it will lessen the coldness that I'm feeling.

"Ahh..this is useless." I said under my breath.

I put my hands inside my pocket and decided to get back home now because the air is getting colder.

I was peacefully walking when I  suddenly saw some letter stuck under a medium size rock on the ground.

It seems old because the envelope looks worn out or maybe it look like this because it's been on the ground for so long. And the changes of weather made it looked like this.

The owner must been lost this and didn't know that it's under the rock.

I picked it up because I'm a curious cat and I want to know what's inside.

I flip the envelope and I saw some words on the back.

"A letter from me, to you." I read.

"..."

"Oh.."

I decided to open it.

Reading it won't hurt right?

"Oh well, I'm reading it."

I sat at the nearest bench I saw and quickly read it. I don't care if I'm cold right now.

Dear,

       I've been wanting to tell that I've been inlove with you for years now. I couldn't say it to you face to face because I'm shy and scared. Im not scared because you might reject me. I'm scared because our friendship might fall apart because of what I felt for you and start avoiding me. I don't have the guts to say that and risk our friendship.

     I'm writing this because I wanted you to know that I love you. Not as a friend but more than that. You said you're going overseas to continue your studies before the third day of autumn. So we agreed to meet at our favorite spot on the first day of autumn;  At the third tree to the fourth bench...

     Because that is the place where we started our friendship. The one quiet girl from the third tree and sitting at the fourth bench met the loud little girl and decided to be friends.

    When the first day of autumn takes place, I waited for you at our favourite spot. I waited and waited until dusk but you never came...i thought that maybe you forgot or decided not to show up. So I just decided to go home and it's starting to get cold.

    Take this as my confession letter. And I wanted you to know that I still waited and waiting for you...every first day of autumn at our favourite spot... hoping that one day you will suddenly show up...

Ps. I'm writing this now while drinking a hot chocolate :)

From: Me
To: You

"The girl who wrote the letter must be really upset and disappointed because the jerk didn't show up" I mumbled.