24th Street

_________

"Excuse me!!" Chaeyoung yelled as she saw someone blocking her way.

But in Chaeyoung's luck the latter didn't hear it causing her to crashed into that person.

"Ow." Chaeyoung winced in pain as she fell off from her bike.

"Are you okay?"

"Yep, I'm fine, I'm fine." Chaeyoung answered and try getting up but ended up wincing again, then she the person she crashed into chuckled

"Aish." Chaeyoung mumbled.

"Let me help you." The latter said and help Chaeyoung to get up.

"Thank you." Chaeyoung muttered and finally face the person she crashed into.

"It's okay. And I'm sorry I didn't hear what you said." The person apologized.

"You're pretty." Chaeyoung absent-mindedly said.

"Well..uh..thank you?" Awkwardly said by the latter while scratching the side of her neck, cheeks flushed.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes as she realized what she just said causing her cheeks to heat up too.

She divert her attention to the latter's knee and saw that it's bleeding.

"Oh..your knee is bleeding" Chaeyoung said and point her index finger to the knee that is bleeding.

"Oh." The latter said and blink her eyes.

"Uh, it's okay I'm just gonna clean it up at home." The latter said and flushed a quick smile.

"Uhm, bye." The latter said and start to walk away and leave Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung didn't hear what the latter just said because her mind is occupied by the latter's smile, so she's just standing where she at and didn't notice that the latter has gone away.

"Wait! What's your name?!" Chaeyoung asked screaming as she noticed that the latter isn't infront of her anymore.

Not far away the latter heard it and stopped on her tracks and turn her back to face Chaeyoung.

"It's Mina!" Mina answered and smile that could reach her eyes before continue walking.

"Mina." Chaeyoung mumbled to herself.

"She's really pretty." She shakes her head in dismay.

"Well, let's get out of here." Then she pick up her bike and paddled away.

.

"I'm home!" Chaeyoung yelled as soon as she step inside their house. She was removing her shoes when she felt something hit her head.

She slowly lift her head and give a nervous smile to the one who hit her. It's her sister with a spatula in her hand.

"I swear unnie, I didn't get into any trouble today." She said while putting her both index finger together creating an 'x'.