Lunchbox Friends

________

"Hi!" Enthusiastically said by a certain bubbly short haired girl

"Here we go again" the brunette girl mumbled to herself not feeling really good on what's happening next.

"Can I sit here?" asked by the short haired little girl while sitting down not waiting an answer from Mina.

"You're already sitting do I have a choice?" Mina thought to herself.

"Yeah, sure." She boringly said to the little girl.

"Yah Minari what's with the tone?" the younger girl said.

"Nothing." She said uninterested by the question.

"But it sounds that you don't want me here." the short haired girl said while pouting.

"If you say so." She shortly said and take a spoon full of her food into her mouth.

"Meanie" chaeyoung mumbled under her breath but mina still heard it.

"Why don't you just eat and stop mumbling things that I can still obviously hear." Mina said to chaeyoung while looking at her with straight face.

Chaeyoung made face to Mina. She took out her lunch and start eating.

Mina finished her lunch fiirst and decided to wait for chaeyoung to finish hers.

She wiped mouth and drink her strawberry drink teasing Chaeyoung because she know that latter was obsessed with strawberry.

"Minari.."

"What?"

"Nothing."

Chaeyoung suddenly got up planning to take Mina's strawberry drink but she stumbled while getting up making her fall on her seat.

Mina looked at her worriedly for a second before burst out laughing.

"Yah! stop laughing! It hurts you know." Chaeyoung whined at Mina who's currently laughing at her.

"But that's really funny ." Mina said still laughing.

"What are you thinking? You can just say you want my juice before doing that." laughing at the stunt she pulled.

Chaeyoung just pouted at her before getting up from the ground dusted her skirt.

"Because I know you won't give to me." She answered pouting and continue to finish her food.

"True." I won't give it to you because it's mine and I have yours inside my lunchbox.

"I'm done." Chaeyoung said not looking at Mina because she's still embarrassed on what happened.

"Wait." Mina said before wiping the side of her lips.

"There's something on the side of your lips."

Chaeyoung startled a bit and stared at Mina who's currently wiping the side of her lips, Chaeyoung felt that time slowed and all the students eating at the cafeteria vanished.

All Chaeyoung can see is Mina and herself.

And at that very moment Chaeyoung can feel that her heart starts beating madly inside her chest, adrenaline was rushing into her veins and it feels euphoric.

Chaeyoung's emotion was all over the place and Mina doesn't know it, Chaeyoung's been loving Myoui Mina since they where in grade school.

Chaeyoung thinks at first that it is just a mere crush but when Mina suddenly got many admirers when Mina reach high school. Chaeyoung always feels jealous when there are some boys who's asking Mina out.