From Afar

A/N: here's the part 2 of  'Caught Off Guard' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ enjoy~~

__________

Short haired, squishy cheeks, adorable smiles, captivating eyes, luscious lips and a petite physique. That was the words how Mina described Son Chaeyoung. The one she'd been admiring from afar, the one who captured and captivated her heart and the one she'd been wishing to be with to witness how enchanting the sunrises is and feel the warmth of the afternoon as the sun sets through the horizon, would hold her and give coziness to the boundedness of chilling night.

Mina doesn't remember when did it all started. But she still remembers how she used to hide and turned her step into a different direction whenever a certain figure of a petite girl along with her tall friend would cross paths with her. Even if it's in a cafeteria, hallway or any part of their school. She just doesn't want to get seen or get even noticed by the girl. So Mina just admire her from afar.

Besides, she doesn't really know how to express herself to the girl. There's a lot of what if's inside her mind and she doesn't want to look stupid and weird. That's why she decided that, it's good to just admire Chaeyoung from a distance. Loving the girl in silence where she can find no rejection and admire her in peace, kissing her in wind as the wind was the only way to make their lips touch and hold Chaeyoung in her dreams, where she can feel the satisfaction and how fine it was to hold the girl in between her arms and warm embrace.

Even though she's satisfied loving and admiring Chaeyoung from afar. Yet just like a book, Mina wishes Chaeyoung could read her like a romance novel where her love and admiration was written to every pages of every chapters. Chaeyoung could read all the sweet and cheesy lines and perhaps, it would made her blush. And as Chaeyoung read along the lines, she wishes that Chaeyoung would think how ardently and magical she admire and love her.

"I crave a love so deep the ocean would be jealous" Mina laughed at herself and shakes her head.

She lift up her gaze off to the book she's reading and looked infront of her. There she find the girl who's been living in her mind and heart rent free. 

She stood up from her seat, took a glance and walked towards Chaeyoung. She gathered all her confidence and courage that was in her body to finally say hi to Chaeyoung and maybe...

She internally laugh at the scene infront when she saw how Chaeyoung's friend widen her eyes and pinched Chaeyoung's side.

Though, she's nervous she finally reached at Chaeyoung spot.

"Hi," She greeted with a smile.

"Uh...can I help you with something?"

Out of nervousness the words she initially wanted to say replace with something.

"Yeah, can I be yours?" Mina was shocked to what she have said and put her hands on her mouth. She also heard a choking sound then started coughing.

She look at the girl beside Chaeyoung with eyes widen. "Oh my, are you okay?" Mina asked in a worried tone. The girl just give her a thumbs up with her other hand on her chest.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm surely fine." The girl smiles at Mina, then pointed at Chaeyoung. "But I don't know if the person beside me was."

Both of them looked at Chaeyoung who's both eyes were closed. Her whole face was flushed red with both of her hands placed at the spot where her heart is located. The scene made Mina blushed and the other girl looked at Chaeyoung with a bored expression. It was all nothing but like that, not until they notice a blood dripping out at Chaeyoung's nose. Both of them widen their eyes, and the girl beside Chaeyoung to grab her shoulders and lightly shake her body.