Daisies

_________

It was a cool summer day, Mina is sitting in her front porch sipping tea with a book on her other hand, enjoying the calmness of the afternoon.

The sound of the birds humming and the trees that gushing over. Fresh wind that blows on to Mina's face.

She was currently in the middle of her reading when she got interrupted by a sudden familiar voice.

"Mina unnie!" A girl call Mina's name loudly while waving at the latter with a grin plastered on her face.

Mina closed her book and wave back at the girl with the same grin like the latter's

The girl came running to Mina and stop on her tracks when she reach where Mina at.

"Minariiii~" Chaeyoung cooed and engulfed Mina with a tight warm hug.

Mina hugged back the latter with the same intensity and feeling. Once they have enough of their hug, they pulled away from each other and Mina slightly pinch Chaeyoung's cheeks.

Mina just like pinching Chaeyoung's fluffy cheeks.

"How are you?" Mina asked.

"I've been fine, it's just.. school is somewhat tiring." Chaeyoung whine and pout.

"You'll get through it." Mina smiled and ruffles Chaeyoung's hair. Chaeyoung just grin as an answer.

"How about you?" Chaeyoung asked Mina too.

"Hmm..." Mina put her hand on her chin and thinks for a second.

"Nothing interesting happen to me this past months, it's been boring." Mina chuckles.

"Is it because I'm not here?" Chaeyoung innocently asked. She's genuinely curious.

"Yeah, there's no one to irritate me to go to the mountains just to put some daisies on her hair." Mina nonchalantly said.

"That's kind of fluttering yet so insulting at the same time." Chaeyoung huffed and pout.

"Of course, and that's Myoui Mina for you," Mina giggled and patted Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"But please do visit me often, I like it when you're here, playing around." Mina said and smiled at Chaeyoung.

"I would like that, but you know I can't.." Chaeyoung look down and stare at her shoes.

Mina noticed that Chaeyoung is feeling down because of what she said.

Mina cupped Chaeyoung's face and lift it up. She made Chaeyoung's eyes look into hers. "Hey, it's okay. At least you get a chance to visit me every summer." Mina softly said and smile warmly at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just smiled back at Mina, shaking the unwanted feeling inside her body.

"Come on, let's get inside and put your things in." Mina said and guide Chaeyoung inside.

"Anyway, how long would you be staying here?" Mina suddenly asked when they reach the room where Chaeyoung would staying.

"I don't know, maybe a week?" Chaeyoung uncertainly answer.