Glowing Stars

__________

Mina was a fun of darkness, she rarely open the curtains on her window and let the sunlight slips through it, and even at night she doesn't want to open her lamp and let her room in full of darkness.

It was a typical weekend for Mina. She's just in her room, blasting some music thru her ears and slightly bobbing her head along with the beat to the song she's listening.

"Myoui Mina!" A person called outside Mina's room while knocking furiously at her door.

Mina frowned at the moment and stop the song blasting in her ears, checking if she heard right that someone was calling her. And at that moment as the door of her room crooked open, she sees her infamous sister, Nayeon, the light on the outside of her room was enough for her to see that her sister was looking at her with daggers while holding seem to be the keys of her room.

"I've been calling you many times you brat!" Nayeon scolded her and smack her arm.

"And why didn't you open the lights in your room again?"

"I didn't even know you're calling me  and I like it this way" Mina groaned.

"What have youu been doing?" Nayeon asked and folded her arms across her chest.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" Mina mumbled causing Nayeon to glare at her more.

"So, why are you calling me?" She asked.

Nayeon frowned at her and open the light switch in her room which make her to squint her eyes. Then Nayeon reach for her and attempt to smack her arm again but Mina was quick to move her body away from Nayeon.

"Why? Why? Why?" She asked continuously.

"Oh, nothing," Nayeon replied with a hint of sarcasm in her voice.

"Oh come on, unnie. Just spit it out already. You wouldn't barged into my room just like that." Mina said getting impatient.

"I'm—" but before Nayeon can complete her sentence, Mina cut her off. "Hmm, let me guess. Jeongyeon?" She look at Nayeon and smirk.

Moment she said that, she saw a red tint on Nayeon cheeks. Wow, I only said a name and this person getting all blushy. She shooked her head at dismay.

"Unnie!"

"Yah! Why are yelling at me?!"

"Ahh, this person really."

"Oh." Nayeon looked away at Mina.

Mina just facepalmed to herself, mentioning the name of the person she's infatuated with is a mistake.

"Minaring~" Nayeon slurred and hugged Mina tightly and let their bodies fall into the mattress of Mina's bed. "Yah! Get off me, you're heavy!" Mina groaned.

"Tch." Nayeon give Mina a disgusting look before getting off the younger. Look at this girl, having the guts to give me a disgusting look when I'm the one who is supposed to give her that because of the way she's acting. Mina thought to herself.