Evermore

A/N: aaaanndddd...here's the part 2 of Daisies hehe. Sorry it take too long, but here it is. Hope you guys like it >.<

_________

"What are you planning to do now that you graduated college?" Mina asked to the girl beside her.

"Be with you hehe." Chaeyoung joked causing Mina to slap her arm. 

"Ouch! But seriously I don't know at the moment, I just want to relax for now." Chaeyoung said while caressing her arm that Mina slapped.

"Okay." Mina said because she doesn't know what to say anymore.

"But you're so stupid for coming here last night while raining heavily." Mina suddenly said, scolding the younger for such a reckless action.

"As I said last night, I just want to surprise you, duh." Chaeyoung said.

"Surprise my ass, you could've gone to an accident last night you know." Mina said and lift up Chaeyoung's ear.

"But I didn't right? That's what matters Mi.na.ri." Chaeyoung said and pinch Mina's cheeks.

"Yah!" Mina squealed but Chaeyoung just laugh at her.

"You have the guts to pinch my cheeks now huh." Mina said unbelievably.

"Of course, I'm a grown up now!" Chaeyoung boasted but suddenly Mina pinch Chaeyoung's cheeks harder as a revenge.

"Ouch! Ouch!" Chaeyoung whined trying to swat Mina's hand away from her cheeks.

As Chaeyoung successfully swatted Mina's hand away, she saw the latter with a smug look on her face.

"A grown up huh?" Mina mocked Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just frown and cross her arms against her chest.

"And now your sulking." Mina said while shaking her head internally laughing.

"Such an attitude for a grown up person." Mina chuckles and poke Chaeyoung's puff cheeks causing the latter to chuckled too.

Not long after their laughter died down and replace it with a comfortable silence. Chaeyoung rest her head against Mina and close her eyes. Mina copy what Chaeyoung did, experiencing the serenity of the summer afternoon.

The two girls can be found under the shade of a tree. It was a sunny afternoon for them that they decided to sit under a huge tree to at least hide them from the heat that wasn't too strong coming from the sun. So even though it's sunny its not that hot because of the cool wind and trees around them.

They were in the mountain not far away from Mina's cozy house.

They both quietly listening to the birds chirping and the sound coming from the tree when the wind hit it leaves. With landscape upon them there's nothing more they could wish for.

"Unnie." Chaeyoung called Mina breaking the silence.

"Hmm?"

"Can we pick daisies now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Nope, it's still hot, I don't want my skin to burn." Mina answered.

"Come ooon" Chaeyoung whine and shooked Mina's shoulder repeatedly.

"It's not that hot, stop lying." Chaeyoung grumble and cupped Mina's cheeks quishing and look straight into Mina's eyes as if it will convince the latter to go with her and pick some daisies.

"I'm not lying, for you it's not hot, but for me it is." Mina banter.

"Minariii~" Chaeyoung cooed squshing Mina's cheeks more.