Dirty Laundry

__________

In the summer heat, a mellow music can be heard inside a laudry room where you can find a girl busy putting in her dirty clothes inside the washing machine.

As curtains was dancing along with the wind. The sunlight engulfed the whole room making you feel the warmth of it inside you. The girl sway her hips and hum the song in the background.

"Mm hmm mm" Chaeyoung was still humming as she finish putting in her clothes inside the washing machine.

"It's my first love~" She sang and tiptoed to reach for the laundry detergent in the cupboard.

"What I'm dreaming of~" Chaeyoung poured a right amount of detergent enough for her clothes to be clean.

"When I go to bed~" She took a last glance at the washer and smiled.

"When I lay my head upon my pillow~" Chaeyoung continue to sing and slowy dance across the room while waiting for her clothes to be washed.

Chaeyoung stop dancing. She closed her eyes and smiled contentedly. She let a small sigh come out her mouth. As she open her eyes; her eyes land at the door of her laundry room. A nostalgic feeling washed over Chaeyoung's body.

.

.

.

Chaeyoung was inside her laundry room when she heard the door clicked open.

"Hey.."

"Hey." Chaeyoung smiled and come closer to the person who open the door.

"What chu doing?"

"Just washing my clothes" Chaeyoung answered and slightly tiptoed to kiss the latters forehead.

"I'm bored Chaeyoung-ah"

"Really?" Chaeyoung asked and slightly chuckled.

"Mm hmm" the girl answered while whining.

"Okay, wait here, just a minute." Chaeyoung said and come pick up her phone that is laying on the counter. She pick a song from her phone and play it.

"It's my first love"

"What I'm dreaming of"

"When I go to bed"

"Come here" Chaeyoung gestured the girl to come to her with a big smile plastered on her face.

"When I lay my head upon my pillow"

Chaeyoung pulled the latter closer to her and put her right hand on the latter's waist and make their left hand intertwined to one another while slightly lifting it.

"Don't know what to do"

"We're gonna dance." Chaeyoung whispered and laughed

"Arasseo Miss Son." The latter retorted and laughed with her.

"My first love"