October

__________

"Hey Chaengie.." Mina called Chaeyoung as she sat down beside the latter.

"Hmm?" Chaeyoung hummed.

"Nothing." Mina giggled.

"Aigoo.." Chaeyoung cooed and pinch Mina's cheeks.

"What does my Minari wants?" Chaeyoung asked and stared at Mina with a loving gaze, looking at every details on the latter's face.

"I want to be with you till my last breath." Mina said and kiss the tip of Chaeyoung's nose.

Chaeyoung couldn't find words on what Mina just said, it's so sudden that her brain stop working for a moment.

"Hey.." Mina called Chaeyoung who's in dazed.

"I love you." Chaeyoung said.

"Aww.. I love you too." Mina replied while grinning, she then reach for Chaeyoung's hand and hold it tightly.

"Can we go out before October ends?" Mina asked and rest her head on Chaeyoung's shoulder while silently caressing the younger's hand.

"Of course." Chaeyoung said and lift Mina's head and look at the latter's eyes.

"We can go out whenever you like." Chaeyoung smiled and patted Mina's head.

"They won't allowed me tho." Mina scrunched her nose and pouted.

"Because you need to rest." Chaeyoung explained.

"But you said we can go out whenever I like." Mina bickered.

"Yeah, but you need to get enough rest first." Chaeyoung softly said.

"You should've add that to your sentence then." Mina said and stop caressing and holding the younger's hand. She looked up the sky and stares at the stars.

"Yahhh hold my hand again." Chaeyoung whined throwing her head back.

"What a kid.." Mina mumbled under her breath and hold Chaeyoung's hand again.

"It feels nice when you're holding my hand, it makes me calm." Chaeyoung said and hug Mina on her side.

"Wae?" The latter asked.

"Because Minari holding my hand takes my worries away." Chaeyoung said and giggled.

"I wuv you Minari~ do you wuv Chaengie too?" Chaeyoung said cutely and repeatedly blinks her eyes.

"Stop being so mushy," Mina look at Chaeyoung and chuckled.

"I'm getting chills." Mina said and shivered just to tease the latter.

"Okay then." Chaeyoung said. She then move away take her hand away from Mina's.

Mina chuckled at her sulking lover. Mina loves when she see her lover being like this. It is just so cute.

"Chaengie~" Mina called the latter with a sing-song voice.

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and crossed her arms against her chest trying to ignore Mina.

"Minari loves Chaengie too, cuddle with Minari with juseyo~" Mina said and poke Chaeyoung's arm.

Chaeyoung didn't budge and ignore Mina but deep inside she's already laughing, its rare to see the latter like this but Mina is wasn't having it when she didn't get a respond from the latter causing Mina to slap Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Yah! I said I love you and cuddle with me!" Mina yelled at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung widened her eyes in shock.

"Ah..hehe.. Ne, I love you too." Chaeyoung uttered. She turn to Mina and pull the latter into a hug.

"But that hurt really, don't do it again." Chaeyoung whispered into Mina's ear.

"Because you're ignoring me." Mina said.

"Mianhe~"

"Sorry too." Mina said and pouted.

They spent their evening sitting in the rooftop snuggled into each other while looking at the stars from afar. Both of them wishing that this moment will last forever.

"What are you staring at?" Mina asked when she feel that Chaeyoung is staring at her.

"You're just so beautiful." Chaeyoung simply said and continue staring at Mina.

"Do you know that, you, looking at the stars and admiring them is my favourite view?" Chaeyoung asked Mina.

"No, but now that you said it, yes." Mina said and chuckled softly. Chaeyoung chuckled too.

Chaeyoung leaned closer to Mina and pulled the latter into a long sweet passionate kiss. Their lips move in sync as their hearts beat at the same time. Mina was the first one to pull away from their kiss and as soon they open their eyes both of them stare at each others eyes lovingly. And once again they both fall in love deeper with each other in the season of fall.

They both giggled when they realized they've been staring at each others eyes for a long time.

"Common, let's get down already. I think that they're already waiting for us." Chaeyoung said. She stood up and lend Mina a hand to help her stand.

Mina reach Chaeyoung's hand stand up. "Thank you." Mina thanked and kiss Chaeyoung on her left cheek. Chaeyoung just hummed as a reply.

They intertwined their hands as they head down from the rooftop.

"What's up love birds?" First question they heard as they reach into the living room.

"We're fine thank you for asking." Chaeyoung answered sarcastically and playfully rolled her eyes. Mina just chuckled on her side.

"You see that Nabong? She's giving me an attitude." Jeongyeom grumble and look at her girlfriend with wide eyes and mouth slightly parted.

"Stop being dramatic unnie or I'm gonna poke that eyes of yours." Tzuyu said as she silently sat down at the floor while boringly look at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon shakes her head and sigh in disbelief. She look where Nayeon's at and pouted then she saw Nayeon open her arms. She made her way to Nayeon at snuggled into the latter. Nayeon chuckled and pat her girlfriend's head.

"What a baby." Tzuyu snickered.

"Yah!"

They just all laugh at Jeongyeon that make the latter more into a bitter mood.

"Gwenchanayo Jeongyeon unnie, gwenchana." Dahyun said still laughing.

"Yoo Jeongyeon just got disrespected by the maknaes, what a sight." Jihyo said while chuckling.

"Whatever." Jeongyeon said and snuggled closer to Nayeon.

All of them settled down when Chaeyoung noticed that something is missing.

"Where's Momo and Sana unnie?" Chaeyoung asked.

"They're-" Jihyo couldn't finish her sentence when someone pop out at living room yelling.

"What's up bitches!" Momo and Sana yelled while holding up a bag of snacks and drinks.

"Well, there's your answer." Mina said at the shock Chaeyoung while shaking her head chuckling.

___________

A/N: sorry for some errors if there's any. Hope you all had a great day. Thank you!