Wilburs day back

(This chapter is Wilburs side of the day after)

■ ■ ■ B E E P B E E P B E E P ■ ■ ■

"Uhhg...Wh...at?" Wilbur groaned as his phone alarm went off. He forgot he set one for this morning  as he knew he wouldn't wake up in time to get on the SMP to meet Tommy in a few hours. He sits up. "Big day!" He starts off with a positive attitude as he canceled the alarm, getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to take a shower to wake him up.

After his shower he gets dressed to go to the store.

-in the parking lot-

Wilbur had just gotten to the store, grabbing the few things he needed from the car and heading in.

It was a regular trip out, a few fans stopping him here and there- but he didn't mind. He loved the people who had been their supporting him.

"Excuse me aren't you Wilbur Soot??" A teen girl asked, she seemed maybe in high-school.
"I am." He smiled as he put something in the handheld basket.
"Woah! Awesome! Mind if I get a picture??" She smiled. "Not at all sure!" He chuckled.
She pulled her phone out quickly as Wilbur put his arm around her shoulders smiling into the camera as she does the same, taking the picture. They talk a few minutes longer, "When will you start streaming again? " she asked happily. "Actually I'm planning a stream tonight.  Lucky you, your the first to know. Be watching out for things on the SMP too, we are doing something there soon too."
He smiled. "I will! Thank you for the picture and have a great day! I'll be on stream tonight promise!" She laughed as waving herself off.
"You too!" He smiled.
He continues his shopping trip.

Once he got home he put the few cold items away and made some breakfast. He looked at the time seeing as there was about two hours until meet time.
He eats his breakfast and starts up his pc and such.

He decided to make the announcement about his stream later on-

"Hey!! Guess who will be streaming later on at 9 p.m???? My time of course... hope to see all of you there! I'm going to be doing another YLYL so send in your videos!!! "

He wrote out that. Sweet and simple.
Almost immediately there were comments and likes, re-posts and shares. He smiled, having a good feeling about the stream. Wilbur felt good for the past few weeks, happy. He felt content with the flow of his daily life. Nothing toxic anymore and since he started on the DreamSMP, he had felt even better with the roleplay aspects of it, goofing around with his friends.

-Time Skip-
-After playing on the SMP with Tommy-
Wilbur smiles to himself. L'manburg had been coming together so nicely and he was proud of the nation he has helped to create.

He looks over at the time. "Woah, was there longer than I thought I would be." He chuckled. He gets his "starting soon" screen up and get everything else set up. He soon turns the stream on. "This gives everyone 15 minutes to join stream then we are up and going." He smiled as he organized things a bit. He went to get a water and sat back down at his desk. 
After the 15 minutes, he clicks off the starting soon screen and smiled at the Webcam. "Hey!" He chuckled and got his facecam in a better position.
"We all doing good tonight?" He smiled, silently reading chat.
"It feels amazing to finally be on stream again. I thought why not start it off with a come back of you laugh you lose??" He chuckled.
"I got everything set up so let's start with those videos! I was hoping chat that you guys will have a bit of mercy on me and give me 5 lives- its been awhile so I think I need those extra lives." He smiled.
He cleared his throat and put on a small straight face.
"Alright let's get this all started." He smiled again.

Soon, videos started playing. All of the usual Funny Monkey videos, cat falling out of wheelchair, roaches, and the one that was loved and despised at the same time, Cheeto-

But, half way in a video popped up.

It started off as something Wilbur couldn't unhear, a voice so nice that the smile was wiped clean off as he focused on the video of this boy  with H/t H/c hair, wearing soft colored clothing with a ukulele as he sang but suddenly stopped singing after trailing off and forgetting the words then suddenly, with a tired pout of a face hits his head on the ukulele with a small groan. Wilbur hadn't expected it and let's out a small stifled laugh which soon turns into a full on chuckle.
"Wait wait wait chat!!  Who the hell is this boy?? His voice is amazing but what is this clip??" He laughed.
The chat couldn't answer, they didn't know.
A mod messaged Wilbur with a short message.
"The person who sent the video in is linked below ", as said, a link was below to a discord.

Wilbur shook his head, "okay. I know, I laughed. It was my final laugh out of 5. How did that one get me???" He questioned himself looking at the opened, paused clip of the boy.
"This was a really long stream and since I used my lives, as usual ill sign off now. Bye chat!" He chuckled as he ended the stream.

He immediately went to the link of the person's discord and messaged,
"Hey! I was just wondering the details of the clip you sent in?? If you have them. Who was that?"

Wilbur sent

Almost an immediate reply as he sees the "typing" line.

"Oh my God hi!!!!! My name is Keith!
Yeah I do!! He is a really small cover artist on YouTube. He has been at it for a year, only about 90 subs. He is really small. His videos get about 100-200 views each but he is really good!! The video this came from he posted last night- but I think It was a mistake. He never leaves videos like that he always edits them perfect and all. Organized. He has over 100 videos and all of them are organized and perfect except this one. But I thought the clip was also funny! "

He replied, Wilbur read it.

"Can I have their YouTube channel???"

"Sure! His YT: https://yt_(Yt/c)HBji.com"

"Thank you so much!!" Wilbur replied.

"Course! Have a great night!"

"You too! Thanks for the support by the way!!"

Wilbur exited the chat and went back onto the channel - your channel.

Wilbur spent all night on your Channel, watching almost every video- and he would have if he hadn't passed out in the middle of one of your lullaby covers of a song.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Word count: 1174