Chapter Seven

Tommy calmed his laughter, sighing to catch his breath.
"Alright, from now on no matter who asks- your my brother." He laughed. "I mean that." He added. You giggled, nodding to yourself. "You got it."
Soon, you see in the bottom left of your screen a line of yellow text that stated 'Tubbo joined the game'
"Hey, Tommy? Who is Tubbo?" You asked as you followed Tommy once he started going up to a what seemed like long wooden slab-made path. "Oh! Tubbo is great. Tubbo is my best friend. Me and him started on this server together basically. We have been through a lot." He stated. "Want to meet him? I can have him join VC." He asked. You got slightly nervous at the thought of meeting so many people at once, but you agree. "Sure."
You hear Tommy's keys click and clack as he types,
You see more text in the bottom left, this time in white.
'Tubbo vc 2?'
A few seconds later you hear a small noise from the discord call- someone had joined.
"Hello Tubbs," Tommy smiled.
"Hello? How are you?" He laughed. "Good. But uh. There is someone else in the call I'm also live- chat can hear you." He warned. "Alright. Hello? Who are you?" Tubbo says goofing around. "U/n?" Tommy called out for you seeing as you hadn't answered. "Oh! Sorry. Hi!" You giggled. "Aw hello." Tubbo smiled. You see another character come up to you in game, blonde haired with blue eyes. "How are you?" You asked. "I'm well! You?" "Good." You smiled.
"So, Tommy? I take it this is the guy that-" Tubbo was cut off by Tommy yelling randomly.
"THIS IS U/N! WE MET A BIT AGO!" He didn't want you to be weirded out by their friends constant talking about you.
Tubbo got the hint immediately and laughed. "Alright. Hey aren't you that cover artist that just blew up after being on Wilburs stream and starting a twitch thing?" Tubbo asked. "I am." You scratched the back of your neck nervously. "We should do a duet sometime! I love your voice." Tubbo laughed. "Do you sing?" You asked. "Sometimes. I play piano, ukulele, melodica, steel pan and im currently trying to learn guitar and saxophone." He stated with a smile.
"Really? I play piano and ukulele as well. I play a bit of guitar too so I can always help you there. I play harp as well, though don't own one of my own. I use to play violin frequently but don't much anymore - can still play though!" You laughed nervously.
"I think that's amazing we really should duet sometime!!" Tubbo lit up smiling. "Okay musician buds, enough music talk." Tommy laughed. "Sorry." You apologized with a giggle. "Have you showed him around??" Tubbo asked. "Nope I was just about to before you logged on." Tommy stated.
"I'll let you guys get to that then. I'll see you around! U/n I'll be sure to get your discord later!" Tubbo laughed as he left the call.
You couldn't help but be happy with yourself.  You had never made friends so quickly, or better yet talked to people so fluently before- other than customers that is. You felt so at ease and had no idea why. You knew that behind the screens of these blocky characters were real people popular ones at that. People who were so well known that even if you didn't know this game, you knew their name. But somehow, that didn't phase you right now. Somehow, you were content. You were enjoying yourself... you hadn't felt this in forever. You almost get reminded of him... him... someone you were happy with in the beginning... someone who you thought was the one. Then you think of the hitting, the yelling... the cheating and lying... everything that wasn't meant to be but was. You get lost in thought, not even realize someone had joined the call, Tommy trying to grab your attention.
"U/n? Did you die??" Was the first thing you heard when you snapped out of it. You became nervous but spoke up, "So sorry! I'm so sorry." You apologized quickly. Tommy let out a chuckle. 
"Hello?" A new voice. He sounded like fire would if it could make noises other other crackling- but the nice kind... the kind you would sit next to at night to keep you just the right amount of warm.
"Oh!- Hi! I'm sorry!" You laughed nervously.
"U/n, this is Philza. Philza, this is U/n- my brother!-" Tommy laughed.
"I have another kid?" Philza chuckled.
"Short answer- yes." Tommy smiled.
"Well, welcome to the family kiddo." Philza smiled widely to himself.
"Thank you so much." You laughed quietly.
"Oh, what I originally came on for- Tommy. Wil messaged a few minutes ago saying he was getting on without a stream. He said he was thinking about it but decided not to that he would just be on for the hell of it." Philza said.
"Alright, thanks." Tommy nodded.
"No problem. Anyways- I think Tubbo said he wanted me for a bit so i should go check in with him. See you around kiddos!" Philza smiled, with that, leaving VC.

"And that was Philza- everyone's dad basically. Super chill dude." He smiled.
"He seemed so lovely." You laughed.
"He is. And like he said Wil should be on later."
"Who is Wil again?" You  hesitated to ask.
"Oh-! He is... fuck." Tommy panicked.
"Hang on." He said, muting himself and freezing his stream.
He immediately messaged Wilbur.

"MAN NO I FORGOT HE IS HERE WAIT I DONT WANNA FUCKIN OUT YOUR OBSESSION MAN WHAT DO I DO"

"Don't mention me to him! Jeez, Tommy. It's not that big a deal just relax. I'll join soon so add me to VC."

"Are you sure???"

"Yes, Tommy."

Tommy sighed but nodded to himself as he unmutes and resumes his stream. "Sorry about that. There is someone else who I would like you to meet- which Is Wil."
With that, he added Wilbur to the call.
"Hello, Tommy?" He hummed.
"Hello, Wilbur-" Tommy couldn't hold back his smirk.
You freeze.
You knew that voice.
You knew this man.
This is the man who put you on a pedestal overnight...
You didn't know what to say.

"So, this is U/n?" Wilbur asked.
"It is." Tommy nodded.
"You- Wilbur-hi-" you spit out quickly, almost red in real life.
"I'm sorry U/n." Wilbur chuckled.
"For??" You asked, you knew what he was referring to.
"Giving you possibly unwanted attention?.." Wilbur questioned even his own reasoning.
"Are you crazy?.. it was scary at first-still is-but its so.. its amazing. I am so grateful for this.. thank you. Thank you so much."
Your voice was shaky, you didn't dare touch your game controls, scared your shaking hands would move yourself in game.
"Still. I.. I love your voice. If I am being honest since that stream I've been on your channel a lot. I've seen most of your covers they are so amazing.. so wonderful. You deserve even more than you do now attention wise."

"Uh- Wilbur.. I'm streaming-" Tommy said suddenly.

"TOMMY WHAT?-" Wilbur yelled in shock and anxiety at the fact he said that in such a public position.

"I thought you knew im sorry!!" Tommy laughed.

You seemed at a loss for words, your face red and your body shaky. Yet, you were happy.

You were happy.
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Word count: 1251